SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Bashes Our Volunteer Military
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"maybe we'll get lucky and this nutter will blow his brains out."

Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, Kerry is only good with a gun when shooting fleeing boys in the back...a technique he later perfected on members of the US Armed Services....

Last edited by 3rd gen Navy on Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

republicanveteran wrote:
This may be the October surprise, but not the ones the Democrats wanted!!!!

Kerry is dispicable!!!

About 3:00 PM today Eastern time, Kerry made another statement. Everything he said was a lie. He said that Presiden't Bush didn't give the soldiers the body armor they need. [While Kerry Voted against it]. Also said as a veteran he would never put down the troops. [what the heck was that he did during the Viet Nam war when he testified that the soldiers were war criminals. And what did he say during the Iraq war when he said our soldiers were raping Iraqi women?] Kerry has no grip on reality and is counting on voters being ignorant and not remembering what Kerry did and said in the past. Someone commented that it was his third statement following the outrage.

Also during that press conference he seemed to say that President Bush and the Republicans are at fault for what he said.

I hope someone will post the transcript of the 3:00 press conference.

Found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuMWiQ6r2o

Here is a partial transcript of Kerry's 3:00 PM press conference. Note the end of the article where Kerry is quoted as blaming all this one the Republicans. He said "“This is the classic GOP playbook,” Kerry said in the harshly worded statement. “I’m not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium.”

Boston Herald
http://news.bostonherald.com/politics/view.bg?articleid=165064

Last edited by Ohio Voter on Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This made my whole day! Very Happy he refuses to appoligize.I just hope they circle the wagons for this fool,I want teddy K. and hillary to jump in mouths first,then carve the whole lot up like a holiday ham! Evil or Very Mad Wink
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSNBC Chris Matthews (Democratic Speech-writer pretending to be a non-partisan)....is claiming and portraying Kerry's remarks as being a statement about the President.

He is adding all sorts of things into it as if Kerry was talking about Geopolitics and that if Bush had been more a student of the Middle East that Iraq would have been avoided.

Major SPIN

Meanwhile the Massachusetts Ivory Tower Kerry is saying only stupid people are in the Military.
Tall Texan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: This is the last lie. Reply with quote

At last, at last, thank God at last.

He has done it himself ,
he is a greedy black hole
and he is sucking in all
around him now, we can
only hope he is of such
great evil he will suck
all the others down with him.

Thank you John for all you do.
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush going to read the Riot Act to Kerry at 5pm EST. Going to ask Kerry to apologize
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: This is the last lie. Reply with quote

Tall Texan wrote:
At last, at last, thank God at last.

He has done it himself ,
he is a greedy black hole
and he is sucking in all
around him now, we can
only hope he is of such
great evil he will suck
all the others down with him.

Thank you John for all you do.

Yeah the word is out now. That wasn't JKerry.

Apparently Kerry been confined in a mental hospital for years.

Karl Rove went a bought some cheap Halloween mask of Kerry in '04
( he's had it for years planning this. ) got some tall goof
and pulled of the scam of the 06 election.
Damn he's good.
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AP from today.

"Unsubstantiated allegations about Kerry's Vietnam War heroism from a group called Swift Boat Veterans for Truth figured prominently in the 2004 Kerry-Bush race. Even Kerry has blamed his slow and uncertain response to the group's claims for helping doom his White House chance"

All the claims were substanitiated.

We are fighting a terrible enemy, the Press
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

integritycounts wrote:
Bush going to read the Riot Act to Kerry at 5pm EST. Going to ask Kerry to apologize

I hope thats true because lurch allready said he would'nt,I think he looks good with a size 16DDD in his mouth! Shocked
bw
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think his comments were political. They are testimony of his bizzoro belief system , and explain his 1971 ticket punching slander . This individual wouldn't amount to floater in a cesspooll. He has hopefully fatally fragged his-self in the butt hocks!!
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he going to have a press conference. He should

He should also mention that we are still looking for that origonal discharge!!!

Last edited by republicanveteran on Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

republicanveteran wrote:
AP from today.

"Unsubstantiated allegations about Kerry's Vietnam War heroism from a group called Swift Boat Veterans for Truth figured prominently in the 2004 Kerry-Bush race. Even Kerry has blamed his slow and uncertain response to the group's claims for helping doom his White House chance"

All the claims were substanitiated.

We are fighting a terrible enemy, the Press

Michelle Malkin offers an interesting Google to Ms. Loven's "journalism" pedigree.
four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm mad as hell! My son served fourteen months in Iraq from January 2004 to March 2005 as a combat medic with the 1st CAV. He fought in the first battle for Fallujah in April 2004, then An Najaf in August 2004 against Al-Sadr and then again in Fallujah in November 2004. My son enlisted in the Army just after 911 while in high school. He was discharged this last June and is now in college studying to be a history teacher. When will that elitist moron Kerry just SHUT-UP?! About ten minutes ago, the democratic party called here wanting to discuss the war with me. I told her I was a registered repub, a Vietnam vet and that my son was an Iraq vet. She started to get on my case about how EVERYONE is anti-war now and that I should get a clue. What I then said to her I can"t repeat! But this is the shape of the democratic party at this moment. God help us if this bunch gets in! Mad Mad
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

integritycounts wrote:
MSNBC Chris Matthews (Democratic Speech-writer pretending to be a non-partisan)....is claiming and portraying Kerry's remarks as being a statement about the President.

After reading Kerry's Pasadena City College speech and listening to it again and again, I think Matthews may be right about Kerry's intent to slam the President personally. In the Seattle rant, he couldn't quite bring himself to confirm that, instead naming Rummy and the 'Administration' for being 'stuck in Iraq'.

In Pasadena, he referred to "studying hard, getting good grades (or some such) and making something of yourself .....". If he was referring to the President, I wonder if he still has in mind that GWB had a higher GPA than he did.

I'm very content to ride the wave of disgust Kerry has generated and let the perception that he was slamming the troops stand. It should be delicious. Laughing

Schadow
four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schadow

I believe the line that really got me steamed was the last where he said to stay in school, get good grades "AND STAY SMART" or you'll be stuck in Iraq. I guess he didn't hear that a great majority of these soldiers have at least 14 years of schooling. Nevermind that these kids are patriots! This is an all-volunteer military!
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: