SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's Bash Kerry!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keefer fm MD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hist/student, I too am accused, when I troll on Change for America, of getting my facts from Limbaugh, Hannity, and Savage. While I don't get all my facts from them, I admit I do listen to them, especially Limbaugh. I am a subscriber to his 24/7 website, and he posts a lot of news from sources other than the partisan media. And he has an excellent John Kerry "stack-of-stuff!"

And speaking of the lefty press, has anyone noticed the recent increase in coverage of the nation's weather in the last week or so--just about the time the movei "The Day After Tomorrow" came out. I'm serious; I listen to talk radio almost every day, and the hourly ABC news has been riddled with "tornado watch here/tornado watch there, T'Storm, etc." reports. And they usually don't talk about the weather unless a severe event has already happened. Do ya think they're in kahoots with the Gore whackos and their gloom-and-doom global warming crap?

Have a good one, fellow vets. And as a newbie, I'm more than willing to submit proof of service. Or, if anyone has served at any of the following locations, ask me something about the areas that only one who's been there could answer:

Misawa AB, Japan, 1977-78
Williams AFB, AZ, 1978-1983
RAF Chicksands, UK, 1983-1991
Rosman Research Station, NC, 1991-1993
Misawa AB, Japan, 1993-95
Fort Meade, MD, 1995-96
Happily growing my facial hair and getting a haircut when I want to, 1996-the end of my days, hopefully not for another 50 years!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: