SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moderators -- Take Back This Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:
Quote:
The Best response to this troll is to keep posting. Try it for a couple of days and I think he will bust a vain. Just an opinion!

For your information, it's spelled "vein"! Keep up the good work, Saint. Each time you post, you prove that what has been said about you is true!

War Woof!

Is evrywun beeng transmorgraphasized to speling cops?
campjwIII
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not believe in banning posters that support JFKerry.
However there are limits.

Saint has crossed the line with comparisons of President Bush and Hitler.
dylar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been floating around these boards for a couple of days now. Which ever one of you that made that call to the Michael Savage show, you sold me.

Frankly, it makes me laugh every time that one of these Kerry supporters posts, not only do they act like children, but they fail to recognize the source for all of this discussion. Actual soldiers that served with Kerry and were ashamed to be in the same batch of breathing air with him.

I'm not a soldier, but I will be voting. 17 and smart enough to know better than to vote for Kerry.
Craig

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

campjwIII wrote:

I must concur.
But now I am almost enthused to look through posts for some of the things that Kerry has been compared and attributed and slandered and ....

But yea - Hitler was able to get away with a lot more things than Bush has.
Hitler would not have stopped at merely locking people up on suspicion. That parnaoid freak would have had them killed for being guilty of being suspect.
Hitler was very much worse.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
campjwIII wrote:

I must concur.
But now I am almost enthused to look through posts for some of the things that Kerry has been compared and attributed and slandered and ....

Hitler would not have stopped at merely locking people up on suspicion. That parnaoid freak would have had them killed for being guilty of being suspect.

Find me the name of one person that has been locked up "merely...on suspicion", and no evidence, by our current government. I'll send $100.00 to the defense, if you can make your case. Oh, by the way, POWs don't count - as I'm sure you'll agree.

FYI, Hitler didn't usually kill people "for being guilty of being suspect". He sent them to Concentration Camps.

He killed people for not being human.
Craig

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
Craig wrote:
campjwIII wrote:

I must concur.

Hitler would not have stopped at merely locking people up on suspicion. That paranoid freak would have had them killed for being guilty of being suspect.

Find me the name of one person that has been locked up "merely...on suspicion", and no evidence, by our current government. I'll send $100.00 to the defense, if you can make your case. Oh, by the way, POWs don't count - as I'm sure you'll agree.

FYI, Hitler didn't usually kill people "for being guilty of being suspect". He sent them to Concentration Camps.

He killed people for not being human.

LOL - How do you spell 'material witness'?

And Hitler would never have stood for such argument between one agency and another of which toady government characters to install.
Hitler would have had citizens killed something like ten or a hundred to one for killing one of his troops. I don't have any idea how many of Iraqi's have been killed for sake of them mercenary private contractors - but Hitler would have certainly killed everyone in the town before admitting defeat and retreating to leave the city to some religious nuts.
If Hitler has wanted a Chalabi as his resident quisling then Chalabi would have been installed. If Hitler had discovered such as Chalabi double dealing then there would be a very dead Chalabi by now.
Seems that maybe now the first choice quisling that the administration wanted is not going to be installed. - Gotta wonder if this chosen guy will survive until or for long after the handover. ??
Scott

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:

LOL - that's not even close to being new or unique. It's been common practice for years to hold material witnesses. Or are you making a different point?

Craig wrote:
I don't have any idea how many of Iraqi's have been killed for sake of them mercenary private contractors - but Hitler would have certainly killed everyone in the town before admitting defeat and retreating to leave the city to some religious nuts.

Read the news more closely. Read the history of Hitler more closely.

Craig wrote:
snip

Seems that maybe now the first choice quisling (sic) that the administration wanted is not going to be installed. - Gotta wonder if this chosen guy will survive until or for long after the handover. ??

The governing council chose both the interim Prime Minister and the interim President. If you have evidence that the US disappointment with the choice of interim President is faked, post it, please.

And if the "chosen guy" is killed by terrorists, pray tell, what will be the fault of the US?
Craig

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
Craig wrote:

LOL - that's not even close to being new or unique. It's been common practice for years to hold material witnesses. Or are you making a different point?

Craig wrote:
I don't have any idea how many of Iraqi's have been killed for sake of them mercenary private contractors - but Hitler would have certainly killed everyone in the town before admitting defeat and retreating to leave the city to some religious nuts.

Read the news more closely. Read the history of Hitler more closely.

Craig wrote:
snip

Seems that maybe now the first choice quisling (sic) that the administration wanted is not going to be installed. - Gotta wonder if this chosen guy will survive until or for long after the handover. ??

The governing council chose both the interim Prime Minister and the interim President. If you have evidence that the US disappointment with the choice of interim President is faked, post it, please.

And if the "chosen guy" is killed by terrorists, pray tell, what will be the fault of the US?

Show me where it has been *common* practice.
Show me where it has been used as much as some "Round up the usual suspects".
Show me how that crap would not set precident to hold any citizen or non citizen at the whim of some authoritarian with a hardon for someone.
The president now thinks that he can declare someone as something or other and that exempts the person from protection of the constitution?
It is a Brave new world we are looking at. - No! I take that back. It is very more Orwellian than that.
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This board has far too many Internet Trolls sent here for the single purpose of disrupting this board.

This is not a Free Speach issue -- it is an Internet Troll issue.

I agree that the board should be taken back by the moderators before the Trolls suceed on the mission they were sent here on -- to drive away Swift Boat Veterans for Truth.

I run a Mopar board (www.moparstyle.com) and every now and again other car clubs will send a few of their minions over to disrupt the harmony of the board. We contol it there, for the best interest of the real members. All boards moderate like that -- and this board should also. Ban the trolls and they will stop coming. You have enough good members here that can be made moderators and will moderate within the board administrator's guidelines. I have a dozen moderators for 3,000 members.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kahuna,

Write to the Admistrator and volunteer to moderate. I have with some samples of abuse. I know Warpro has done the same.
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Kahuna,

Write to the Admistrator and volunteer to moderate. I have with some samples of abuse. I know Warpro has done the same.

Exactly. This is the way to go. It would clean up the board almost instantly.

In fact, what about an additional forum... "Kerry-bots post here," and then delete everything they've posted from the Vets forum and the Truth forum.
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

95 bxl wrote:
ASPB wrote:
Kahuna,

Exactly. This is the way to go. It would clean up the board almost instantly.

In fact, what about an additional forum... "Kerry-bots post here," and then delete everything they've posted from the Vets forum and the Truth forum.

Please do it.... Please do it. You will be living at your computer. It will only get worse. Wink
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: it's about Kerry, numbnuts Reply with quote

Kerry = liar, slanderer, no honor.

That's what this is about. End of story.
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I think you should be the administrator Big Kahuna. Because if you are, you better make it a 24 hr job because I will post so many topics your head will spin.
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ban! ahahahahahahah

Please ban me......then I can put my tools to work. Don't you morons know what a "proxy server" is? Don't you know that between Hot Mail and Yahoo, one can generate thousands of emails? You can't ban somebody on this board just cause you disagree with what they say. This is the internet. It is still free. Screw you old men. I like this place and I will continue to post here frequently and often.

Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: