SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why I think Kerry will Apologize on Tuesday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't count a Democrat out. Especially today's Democrat Party which is driven by a will to power.

Apologies however, to those Democrats that look, sound, and think like Zell Miller.
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INTG:

Your right, may be his last chance, but won't do any good.

He is sunk either way
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that this would be very effective as a political tactic - but Kerry is a politician with his own means. He will approach it with: "Look, I am the head of mainstream society - so, you guys get in step with my reality or I will move things to surgically remove you like a disease." His approach will be: "I understand your anger about this issue, I too was angry - and more particularily angry at the faction of our society that sought to misinform me - and my story is of one who saw through the lies to discover the truth. These factions continue to exist today and are actively oppossed to people who stand for the truth. You too, like me, can overcome falsities and experience the realease that truth embraces. He will make an appeal, not an apology.

John Kerry refuses to be accountable to anybody. I believe his grandiosity is that he percieves himself as being the "Mind of God" - God being defined as the people.

The mainstream media is already proposing the conclusion of the Vietnam Issue - an agnostic conclusion - ie, we have valid arguments on both sides - hence, we cannot know enough to come to a conclusion.

After the election, we may have to push for a conclusion - otherwise it will continue to be unresolved until the last Vietnam War Veteran dies and leave the liberals to write our history for us.
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry f____d up, he is denial. The problem is the truth is NOT with him....

Swift Vets are just Vets, they are not Republicans or Bush operatives.

Kerry just does not get it...today was he only chance to attempt to back out of his lies, and apologize.

He did not....He is now LOCKED into a Lie that will be his political undoing.

Have no pity for Kerry and his ploys today to gain pity will not work. Americans don't want cry babies as presidents....they want problem solvers.

Today Kerry attempted to shift his problems to his competitor...he punted...he passed the buck.

He is a loser in ever sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: