SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why Kerry Can't Release All His Records
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redneckvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical Kerry MO, blame it on someone else!
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gee williger wrote:
Scott wrote:
Got any links for those polls?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Presidential_Tracking_Poll.htm

it's neck and neck, but Kerry has been trending down and Bush up recently, of course it is still early in this race.

This Battleground State poll seems to be more worrisome...we definitely need to keep up the pressure:

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/info-battleground04.html
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polaris wrote:
Navymom,

I don't buy it. Even if it were true, Brinkly could easly waive that for Kerry if Kerry asked him to.

It sounds like a BS excuse to me.

Why don't all of you out there on this site, do what I have done and that is, send e-mails to your entire address book. Ask your friends and family, if they will join you in calling, writing letters and sending e-mails out too. With this one question?

JOHN F KERRY... JUST SIGN THE PENTAGON'S STANDARD FORM 180?
What do you have to hide Kerry, if you are telling the truth and everyone else is a liar Rolling Eyes
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
mtpNY wrote:
Rumor has it he wrote most of the after-action reports himself. Once again, creating and dictating his own bio and history.
I'm sure at the time, his fellow brothers were more than happy to let Kerry do the boring, tedious paperwork. They probably had more pressing issues on their minds.
Now these records stand as the "official" record.

Here's what I think would sink Kerry if "his" reports were made public: his name would be on them as having written and submitted them - wouldn't it?

I really don't think that John Kerry wants America to know how much of his "history" he has written all by himself.

I know a little about after action reports...all I have to say is OOH-YAH!
People are starting to ask questions about just what are these reports?
silenthunter
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go for the Clintons and, actually, maybe even Teddy the Lesser being behind some of the self-destruct of Kerry. I still think it's possible that Bush will be debating Hillary, but another part of me thinks she doesn't want to inherit Iraq.

As for DD180, I was under the impression that Kerry recently (within the past few days) actually filled one out and signed it but it slid off his rubber ducky and into the bubble bath, and he hasn't been able to get around to it again. Crying or Very sad *sigh*

Gosh, I love this war!
COMCARDIV7, '70-'71
USS Oriskany, CVA34, '69-'71

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it won't be needed until someone tries to take it away." -- Thomas Jefferson
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveL,

That battleground poll is based on Zogby, and Zogby uses an interactive system rather than their old system. Zogby used to be credible but now many people don't take them seriously (I don't) because their poll is partially self-selected. My advice with a Zogby Poll? Take about 3 points away from the Dem candidate and that gives you a better feel for the real result.

Truth is Beauty
BillB
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Kerry's records Reply with quote

My understanding is that Kerry's pact with Brinkly is in regard to
the Personal Journals only. I don't see any way it would prevent
him from executing a DD180. BillB (FL)
Inactive Reserve (July '46 - Aug. '51)
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polaris wrote:
Navymom,

I don't buy it. Even if it were true, Brinkly could easly waive that for Kerry if Kerry asked him to.

It sounds like a BS excuse to me.

Someone should get a FRIENDLY JOURNALIST to put the question to BRINKLEY (he's on the talk shows too) and get HIM ON TAPE saying either Yes, No, or "Kerry must do that."

If he says, Yes or "Kerry..." you play "Kerry's refusal" next to Brinkley's answer.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so stupid lame. All the supposed smart people working for kerry and that's the best spin they could come up with! kerry's is toast.
Fred762
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reles his records?? No way!! Reply with quote

here's some more possible reasons why he cannot have all his records released:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5139
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope all of us have enough basic knowledge of the facts to recognize a massive coverup is taking place. Kerry can`t talk because he has an exclusive contract with Brinkley. Brinkley can`t grant interviews with other media outlets because he now has an exclusive contract with NBC. If NBC or MSNBC hosts want answers from D.B. they have to submit questions in advance. Since Tim Russert is in the NBC family why doesn`t he invite Brinkley to his Meet the Press show for a " no holds barred " interview?. IN fact why doesn`t Tim invite the two authors ( O`Neill & Brinkley ) for a debate. I have been posting for 3 months on Brinkley and it is surprising that so many here are not familiar with him, or his book of fiction, Tour of Duty.
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Mclaughlin wrote:
I hope all of us have enough basic knowledge of the facts to recognize a massive coverup is taking place. Kerry can`t talk because he has an exclusive contract with Brinkley. Brinkley can`t grant interviews with other media outlets because he now has an exclusive contract with NBC. If NBC or MSNBC hosts want answers from D.B. they have to submit questions in advance. Since Tim Russert is in the NBC family why doesn`t he invite Brinkley to his Meet the Press show for a " no holds barred " interview?. IN fact why doesn`t Tim invite the two authors ( O`Neill & Brinkley ) for a debate. I have been posting for 3 months on Brinkley and it is surprising that so many here are not familiar with him, or his book of fiction, Tour of Duty.

Buchanan might do it. And he is on MSNBC as both a pundit and "spare pinch hitter host".

He would do it if he could get the chance.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guarantee Pat will not be given the opportunity. Only pre-screened questions will be allowed and only Chris, Keith, Joe, Tom or Tim will have the privilege. They won`t allow Pat within a mile of Brinkley.
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Mclaughlin wrote:
I guarantee Pat will not be given the opportunity. Only pre-screened questions will be allowed and only Chris, Keith, Joe, Tom or Tim will have the privilege. They won`t allow Pat within a mile of Brinkley.

Maybe OPEN LETTER time...if Max Cleland and Rassmann can go to Crawford to deliver a "Kerry is whining letter" why not?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: