SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What has Kerry done in the last 20 years that you hate?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Have you ever paused for thought that someone who you feel much disdain might actually be a worker for "your side"?

After dishonoring my service in Vietnam as well as every other guy that served there and voting mostly against any new weapons system and voting against most military issues and abandoning the POW/MIA probes, and brokering a fat contract for a deep sea port in Vung Tau for a company which his cousin sits high on the board, he is neither a worker nor on my side.

However, I do appreciate the ketchup his wife's company makes. Good stuff Laughing Wink
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What has he done that makes me hate him, well lets see. Oh ya he is still breathing valuable air. I feel that he should have gotten the death penalty for treason. Semper Fi
Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greenhat wrote:
Craig,

Kerry actually wrote a bill to submit to the Senate. I suggest you read that bill and see what he wanted to do.

You can't claim pork, you can't claim other interests...

The bill failed to get a co-sponser. The bill never made it to the floor of the Senate. The bill was a no-go from the very start.

But John F. Kerry was stupid enough to put his name on it.

I guess that a lot of folks here are not used to Usenet nor to any sort of "debate" related ideas.
Oh well. Nothing to do for it but to state again that I am not going to go to the work to try to research about some claim you make. Folks have made that same goddamned claim again and again. But not a one has posted link to the thing let alone to give some idea of what conditions might have been at one time and another in relation to the thing.
I put that sort of crap right up there with claims that Gore claimed to have invented the Internet and some other lying crap about stuff he never claimed at all.

And I have seen you too much to indulge in dishonesty to take your word for anything.
Did kerry try to pull off some ******** with a bill? Maybe he did. But I have seen enough of you to not even say "Maybe" in relation to anything you say.

Do you know what it means when some folks say "You can't prove a negative."? - Even thought that is not an absolute there is an application to consider. There is some crap such that if there is a God then there might be some way to prove the existence of God. But if there is not a God there is not going to be evidence lying around to prove the non existence of God.

So you might consider that there are folks who have been around the block and have seen both liars and folks who are mistaken who would make some claim and then challenge someone else to disprove it. If there is no evidence about the claim then the person sent to search is just going to waste a lot of time.
So it comes to basic philosophy class and to American and most Western Law that the one making the assertion or accusation has the burden of providing the evidence.

Well, since I am sure that you are not so uneducated to not know all that already I have only one other option and that is that you are being dishonest and probably would be well to dismiss as worth even reading your crap.
Shame this forum does not have a killfile.

Maybe someone else was right about it being best to just abandon you folks to stew in your own juices.
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah, blah, blah...

basically, what you are saying is that you won't listen to what others say, and you are too lazy to do your own research.
Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greenhat wrote:
Blah, blah, blah...

basically, what you are saying is that you won't listen to what others say, and you are too lazy to do your own research.

Ha ha bla.
Not my research job and since you cannot back up what you say I guess it may as well be disregarded as anthing more than the ranting of a well demonstrated dishonest person.
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon Craig, you've already demonstrated that you are unwilling to consider any evidence put on this board. Anything that doesn't fit your drug-addled view of the world must be wrong. How much can you know about the candidate you are supporting when you don't even know what legislation he has written?

I'll give you a hint. S1290
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what passes for ienlightened commentary and dialogue from the left?

No wonder "Err Amerika" is going down in flames.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: