SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry campaign uses copyrighted picture
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Sue him? Reply with quote

waltjones wrote:
kyleparr: Nobody wants to sue over the picture, I'm sure. The publicity was to simply make the point that only 2 of the 19 others in that picture support Kerry. That fact alone totally redeems this site and the Swift Boat Vets For Truth: the people who started it don't think Kerry was a good leader for many reasons, and is not fit to be CIC. I think that having only 2 men in that picture support him says it all - the point has been made, and made well. Semper Fi!

Walt,

Two supporters. My understanding is: 17 opponents, 2 not commenting, 1 combat casualty, and only 1 supporter = 21. Can you provide a source?
I'm surprized it's even one. BTW, was Hurley in the picture or was he an enlisted man?

It's also striking that 95% of Swiftvets they've been able to contact are opposed to Kerry and have signed the letter.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: 1 or 2? Reply with quote

Hi, ASPB: I got my info off wintersoldier.com, plus from various sources as the story developed and the numbers changed. I was trying to be generous! I'm with you, though; I can't see how any Vietnam vet could support this traitorous piece of slime.

Semper Fi!
kyleparr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I no longer have the right to protest the president where he can see it. Free Speech Zones

If I am declared an enemy combatant, I no longer have a right to due process. Jose Padilla - American Citizen

Under the Patriot Act, the government does not need to get a warrant to wiretap or search my property. - FISA Courts

there are three. OK Lew. Tell me one right Kerry has taken away.

Walt, I never said that crap you are attributing to me. Please fix your quotes.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: fix my quotes???? Reply with quote

kyleparr said: then sue him.

Yes, kyle, you're the one who said "then sue him." That's what I was referring to in my post; go back a few messages if you can't remember, there's a good boy. Do you have a problem with short-term memory, or did someone else use your name? Fix your quote! Thatisall .....
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gotta love it. For the Kerry-bots, it's perfectly OK for their little war-criminal to break the law and trample on the rights of others, as long as the violations are not federal felonies.

Is their ANY action their boy can take that they won't excuse, spin or blow off?
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I no longer have the right to protest the president where he can see it. Free Speech Zones

What utter BS. Lefties have been openly protesting him since the day he won the election. Your presence here and other trolls show he is freely protested at will.

Quote:
If I am declared an enemy combatant, I no longer have a right to due process. Jose Padilla - American Citizen

If you are shooting at American soldiers in a combat zone trying to kill them, what "due process" do you expect?

Quote:
Under the Patriot Act, the government does not need to get a warrant to wiretap or search my property. - FISA Courts

Try again, junior. Maybe you should actually read the Patriot Act instead of just taking liberal leftists word for it.

Quote:
there are three. OK Lew. Tell me one right Kerry has taken away.

Thank God Kerry is not in power, of course he hasn't taken any away yet. However, you negelected to answer the actual question posed. I didn't ask for Liberal rhetoric, I ask you what civil rights have you personally lost. You have been claiming that you are losing civil rights, so please list what rights you personally have lost.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another example that clearly demonstrates John "For the little man" Kerry's sense of entitlement.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump! Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: