SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Hack Gets Obliterated!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An aside.

Yep, flying the flag upside down is a sign of distress. Dates way way back to give a tip off of a base, ship or whatever has been taken.

BUT - used in such a manner as in that stupid book it was a direct afront to every WWII vet, knocking the raising of the flag over a battleground that took so many lives.

Just saw a movie that's been out for quite some time called "The Last Castle" that used the flag trick. Despite the star in the movie (Redford), honor was shown among the brothers in arms. Something Kerry has always failed to show.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry also said he was a war criminal on the Cavitt debate.

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/audio/kerry2.mp3

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/index.php?topic=KerryONeill
Redview
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other day on Rush, a lady called in furious over the upside down flag photo. I couldn't agree more.

ANy chance of that being on an add some time in the future?

That should turn some heads. Nothing makes me madder.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that on H &C. It seemed to me that it showed viewers and proved Kerry and co. were leftists back then and are still leftists who see no wrong about what they did. Kerry is a leftist in Senators clothing and an opportunist who will say and do anything that benefits him at the moment.

The problem is not in getting that message out to people my age, who lived through the Vietnam era. It is to impress upon this new voting generation what Kerry is. Shepherd Smith on Fox said. "Why would I want to hear about something that happened back when I was 4 years old?" That is the target audience to defeat Kerry. Hollywood has their ear. They have been educated that Vietnam was wrong and there were atrocities and a horrible war run by horrible people.

Dragoro wrote:
That was absolutely awesome. Hannity destroyed him with ease. Wonder if him sayin he wont apologize for hanging the flag upside down will have any affect on Kerrys bid for presidency.
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Brown meltdown Reply with quote

My favorite part was wattching Jerry Brown melt down. Laughing

He just mumbling and mumbling. Colmes just gave up trying to say anything.

I was laughing uncontrollably. Doesn't it really stand out how the demeanor of Kerry apololigists is so radically different from the good guys?
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the video Hannity said he had and was going to review over the weekend that showed Kerry setting fire to a village? Has anyone heard anything about that?
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! That shows how pathetic kerry and his people are. They blatantly lie and deny the truth, even when they know good and well something is true, they still deny it. Truth will win over lies. kerry will LOSE! Evil or Very Mad
USWORHOCKEY
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox news is speaking on SBVT about every 10 minutes. That just proves the fact the "Heartland of America" isn't in Hollywood, its right here!!!!!!!!!
Hannity is taking everyone to task and keeps exposing Kerry's other "self inflected wound", TREASON....
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Senate Hearing. Edit Reply with quote

If you were watching Kerry give his speech last night I think it was on C.Span not sure but did you hear the call in questions after it was finished one man who was a veteran asked the question "Had the speech been edited" the answer was "yes". I am always very skeptical when these biased news channels edit anything. They said that if you wanted to read the whole speech you could go to the internet and read it. Now how many people do that. Most take these things at face value. I have long since stopped trusting the press for fair and balanced reporting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: