SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teresa comments on SwiftVets Ads
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mass55th
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: John Heinz military service Reply with quote

This is from Carnagie Mellon University Libraries biography on John Heinz III: http://www.library.cmu.edu/Research/Archives/Heinz/HJH_Bio.html

"After enlisting in the U.S. Air Force Reserve, Heinz served on active duty from June to December 1963 at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. For the remainder of his enlistment, he served with the 911th Troop Carrier Group based at the Greater Pittsburgh Airport. As an Airman Third Class, he received a U.S. Department of Defense citation for suggestions to improve the management of parts and supplies, saving the Air Force $400,000 annually. With the rank of staff sergeant, he received an honorable discharge from the Air Force Reserves in 1969."
85 Scott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This woman may be the absolute biggest moron to ever be married to a candidate campaigning for president.

If she had any clue she would have condemned her husband's teacher when he accused Bush and the US military of trying to re-open Saddam's death camps.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfnk wrote:
What's hurting the morale in Iraq is the thought that John Kerry may soon be CIC.

I've heard that myself from those currently serving over there.
USWORHOCKEY
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally could never serve under that man, my career is completely in the balance, and could never hurt my father by having to show that man respect!!!
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Rushes show today a lady called in and said that she had many relitives in the military and they have all said that they would get out if Kerry is elected. Talk of about lowering the morale.
USWORHOCKEY
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This argument is critical to our way of life. We are winning these wars but believe me if Kerry wins most of America's best will go into civillian life quicker than a Kerry Flip-Flop!!!!!!!!
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a son in Iraq and he is supporting Bush. The feeling over there is no one wants to serve under Kerry. If Kerry does win, he will have to reinstate the draft quickly becsuse no one will volunteer under him.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should probably all send a copy of Unfit to Iraq. Or would the shipment be intercepted by a squadron of lawyers?
USWORHOCKEY
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nutso, I'm afraid that he will lose the war for us, he's good at dealin with the enemy. To have Kerry give the enemy a timeline is absurd, who is he talking to? The "Heartland of America, Hollywood" they want freedom of speech but have never dripped an ounce of blood earning it!!!
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Kerry Flashback Reply with quote

bach04 wrote:
I wonder if she also condone her husband's statements in 1971 about atrocities in Vietnam and the devastating effect those remarks had on the soldiers over there.

I wonder how she gones to sleep next to a confessed war criminal. Her husband might flashback to his days in Vietnam and commit an unspeakable war crime on the nearest person around.
mass55th
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry Flashback Reply with quote

Hueygunner wrote:
I wonder how she goes to sleep next to a confessed war criminal. Her husband might flashback to his days in Vietnam and commit an unspeakable war crime on the nearest person around.

Yeah, like set her on fire with his Zippo lighter :-)
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry Flashback Reply with quote

mass55th wrote:
Hueygunner wrote:
I wonder how she goes to sleep next to a confessed war criminal. Her husband might flashback to his days in Vietnam and commit an unspeakable war crime on the nearest person around.

Yeah, like set her on fire with his Zippo lighter Smile

With a flick of my Bic, I can see he's a hick.................
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: John Heinz military service Reply with quote

mass55th wrote:
This is from Carnagie Mellon University Libraries biography on John Heinz III. After enlisting in the U.S. Air Force Reserve, Heinz served on active duty from June to December 1963 at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. For the remainder of his enlistment, he served with the 911th Troop Carrier Group based at the Greater Pittsburgh Airport. As an Airman Third Class, he received a U.S. Department of Defense citation for suggestions to improve the management of parts and supplies, saving the Air Force $400,000 annually. With the rank of staff sergeant, he received an honorable discharge from the Air Force Reserves in 1969."

The 911th TCG (now 911th AW) has always been a RESERVE unit. Sure looks like he entered the reserves to beat the draft. That's about the time Johnson declared all unmarried men draft eligible. Around '90, while he was still alive, I conducted a "Congression" for his office - an investigation of a complaint against a member of one of the units assigned to the 911th. By all reports John Heinz III was a "straight up" guy.

Last edited by air_vet on Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
USWORHOCKEY
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can't control his wife's big mouth in public, he's not even the leader of his household!!!
mass55th
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard nothing but good things about John Heinz, and that he was very highly thought of. I just couldn't believe his widow was so thick that she couldn't understand, when her present hubby knocked the Reserves and National Guard, that indirectly, he was including Heinz in that group as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: