SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many servicemen showed up in Vietnam with movie cameras?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never seen any grunts with a 8mm shooting footage. Only times I seen them was with the news guys, like CBS. The Corps I suppose had their own film guys working in the field but I never seen them either. They probablly only went out when a col. or gen. was going to be there barking orders in the heat of battle Wink
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Non Issue Reply with quote

His movies are for home use only. They make him look like the fool and the arrogant bastard he is for showing them in public & expecting us to believe him as a credible veteran.
I was 0311 over there but I managed to use an 8mm movie camera three times before I lost it in a card game. Just some rear echelon stuff & of our squad dog that was run over by a 6X. I have the film someplace. Not the dead dog! When he was alive! Egads!
There are some valid questions about the filming, but I think it will just be a distraction from the real issues:
Phony medals
missing after action reports
missing fit reps
missing medical records
missing award records
missing honesty
missing main stream media
But the truth can't be buried forever. Thanks SBVs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: