SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sink Kerry Swiftly" Bump Sticks Are Now Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bostonian wrote:
Well, I'd love to have one, but considering my geography, I would not have many people to give them to.

So I'm going to continue to support the SBVT in the old-fashioned way: straight cash.

There have to be a few American patriots in Mass? Mitch Romney?
Sonar5
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: I made some for WEB USE ONLY Reply with quote

I made some from scratch for web use.

My examples are here, if anyone likes the layout. If not, that's ok too. Smile

I have buttonized or not, and can resize and post different sizes if you want to use it as a link to the site.

I also have it in the 14 Layer .psd file so it can be changed....

This would only be for WEB USE ONLY as a printer would charge a hefty charge for multiple colors shading, etc......

Regards,
Joe

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5438&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

My Home at AboutPolitics.net:
http://www.aboutpolitics.net/phpBB2/index.php

Last edited by Sonar5 on Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SONAR5

That's great! But can I at least get my investment back? Besides how are going to glue printer paper on a bumper? Laughing

And BTW, if you read the thread the cost is $0.70 per copy!
Sonar5
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Mine is for Web Use Only Reply with quote

Hi ASPB,

Mine is designed only for Web use only.... Not for printing...

I was thinking people could use it for links, etc...

I haven't seen any banners for others to link back here, but maybe I missed it.

And yes I will be buying a sticker. I'm in Temecula, ca.

I posted in the other thread I have a Vendor that Charges $800 for 5000 bumper Stickers, but Only 2 color, not sure what they would charge for 4 color...White would be free.. I use them for my Vinyl Business signage, Car Magnets, etc...

They are in Alabama. Lead time is usually 10 days from art.

For example, I am using it in my sig here:
http://www.aboutpolitics.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=58

Regards,
Joe

My Home at AboutPolitics.net:
http://www.aboutpolitics.net/phpBB2/index.php

Last edited by Sonar5 on Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
noMOass
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if your windows are not tinted, you could tape it to the inside of your car window and people could enjoy the view. Blow it up big.
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Swiftee Supporter

I've already ordered 4000 in four colors vinyl repositionable 11 3/4" x 3" stickers. You can buy 100 for $100 + $15.00 for FedEx Shipping.

I suggest distributing them for a $5.00 contribution to Swiftvets and giving your profits to Swiftvets or giving them away and pleading for on-line contributions. I think of this as a force multiplier.

If you don't have a hundred friends or co-workers to distribute the stickers to I'm sure you probably have 10 with $10 to give to a good cause... and each of them also have 10 friends.

I'd prefer not to set up a Paypal account for what will be no more that 37 orders. If you want to buy a batch of 100 send a check for $115.00 to:

G. Thomas Mortensen
Address and Telephone number
available at velero108@comcast.net

Larger quantities are available at the same price per 100. Please provide a valid FedEx delivery address either via email or enclosed with you check.

Your check won’t' be cashed until FedEx has confirmed delivery to you. I expect to be able to ship them next Friday or Saturday, September 10th or 11th.. BTW, I enlisted in the U.S. Navy 39 years ago on 10 Sep 65.

Any profits from my effort will be given to Swiftvets!

Thanks,

Tom

Mr. Mortensen (aka RiverRat), is a retired Chief Financial Officer in the investment management industry and served in the U.S. Navy from September 1965 to November 1969. He extended his Navy enlistment and volunteered for Mobile Riverine duty in Vietnam. He served as a Boat Captain and Patrol Officer in US Navy Task Forces CTF 117 and 116 from November of 1968 until November of 1969. He served our republic in River Division 92, Nov of 68 to March of 69, and was a Plankowner (founding member) in River Division 595/153 serving there from March 69 to November 69. He was awarded a Silver Star, a Navy Commendation Medal w/ Combat “V”, and a Purple Heart as well as several unit citations including 3 Presidential Unit Citations. He also has a piece of self-inflicted “friendly fire” shrapnel in his stomach for which he was too embarrassed, apparently unlike Senator Kerry, to request a Purple Heart. He may be reached at velero108@comcast.net

Last edited by ASPB on Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Hm...... Reply with quote

Are there no more takers??? Am I the only one??? Do you know that when I saw this email I immediately wrote a check and ran to the post office, combat boots and all!! This message needs to get out, and the SWIFTIES NEED TO BE SUPPORTED. Can I be one of the only ones whose heart pounds so loud and keeps me up at night when I think about what could happen come November if Kerry gets elected, especially since I've been called to active duty and who knows what Kerry would have me do???

And then I think to myself "what can I possibly do as one person?" Well, I can support the cause of this tremendous grass-roots movement by a few noble Veterans, who are singlehandedly changing the face of this election!!!

In Sierra Vista, my active duty salary qualifies my family of 5 for reduced school lunches, and yet I NEVER HESITATED to write that check, and I may well write another if I don't start seeing some takers!!!!! ((Bostonian, email me next week with your address and I will send you some from my stash when I get it, I'll have extra)))

This Army soldier is proud to say, GO SWIFTIES!!!
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Swiftee Supporter

I've already ordered 4000 in four colors vinyl repositionable 11 3/4" x 3" stickers. You can buy 100 for $100 + $15.00 for FedEx Shipping.

I suggest distributing them for a $5.00 contribution to Swiftvets and giving your profits to Swiftvets or giving them away and pleading for on-line contributions. I think of this as a force multiplier.

If you don't have a hundred friends or co-workers to distribute the stickers to I'm sure you probably have 10 with $10 to give to a good cause... and each of them also have 10 friends.

I'd prefer not to set up a Paypal account for what will be no more that 37 orders. If you want to buy a batch of 100 send a check for $115.00 to:

G. Thomas Mortensen
Address and Telephone number
available at velero108@comcast.net

Larger quantities are available at the same price per 100. Please provide a valid FedEx delivery address either via email or enclosed with you check.

Your check won’t' be cashed until FedEx has confirmed delivery to you. I expect to be able to ship them next Friday or Saturday, September 10th or 11th.. BTW, I enlisted in the U.S. Navy 39 years ago on 10 Sep 65.

Any profits from my effort will be given to Swiftvets!

Thanks,

Tom

Mr. Mortensen (aka RiverRat), is a retired Chief Financial Officer in the investment management industry and served in the U.S. Navy from September 1965 to November 1969. He extended his Navy enlistment and volunteered for Mobile Riverine duty in Vietnam. He served as a Boat Captain and Patrol Officer in US Navy Task Forces CTF 117 and 116 from November of 1968 until November of 1969. He served our republic in River Division 92, Nov of 68 to March of 69, and was a Plankowner (founding member) in River Division 595/153 serving there from March 69 to November 69. He was awarded a Silver Star, a Navy Commendation Medal w/ Combat “V”, and a Purple Heart as well as several unit citations including 3 Presidential Unit Citations. He also has a piece of self-inflicted “friendly fire” shrapnel in his stomach for which he was too embarrassed, apparently unlike Senator Kerry, to request a Purple Heart. He may be reached at velero108@comcast.net

Last edited by ASPB on Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Tom...late to this party. Would it be possible to set this up through paypal?
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon Folks! Let's get the "Truth" out!
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad for the earlier incorrect email link

Dear Swiftee Supporter,

I've already ordered 4000 in four colors repositionable 11 3/4 x 3 stickers. You can buy 100 for $100 + $15.00 for FedEx Shipping.

I suggest distributing them for a $5.00 contribution to Swiftvets and giving the profits to Swiftvets or giving them away and pleading for on-line contributions. I think of this as a force multiplier.

G. Thomas Mortensen
Contact at velero108@comcast.net
for address and telephone number.

Your check won’t be cashed until FedEx has confirmed delivery to you. I expect to be able to ship them next Friday or Saturday, September 10th or 11th..

Any profits for my effort will be given to Swiftvets!

Thanks,

Tom

ASPB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: