SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's New Statement: Wrong War, Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I'm sitting here watching an instant replay of the anti-war movement from Vietnam being morphed into Iraq.
Kerry is drawing on a well oiled plan and long laid machinery to turn America against this war that the terrorists have declared on us some time back.
A traitor then, a traitor now. I believe a group of them.
I vote for Mr. Kerry to spend a long time in Leavenworth. That's the only vote he'll get from me.
He sure doesn't need to be anywhere near where decision making is being done.
And if by some chance he manages to stay out of prison, then he needs to have his mouth sewed shut.

Dusty
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: email article Reply with quote

email that article to the Kerry campaign. Let them know what they have done. How can America vote for him? It would be a disaster.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

napnip,

Does Kerry have a partner in that tennis match? No? Sounds like same match I"m watching....

Kerry, Kennedy, Dean, Dixie Chicks etc are the reason people are thinking bad about the US! oh yeah, and Michael Moore....

These people need to be shipped to northern Alaska ....

The Dixie Chicks took a big down turn after giving their opinion overseas.
mascari
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
Kerry, Kennedy, Dean, Dixie Chicks etc are the reason people are thinking bad about the US! oh yeah, and Michael Moore....

These people need to be shipped to northern Alaska ....

Screw that, I dont want them in my country...how about....

Northern KOREA!!
flushthejohns
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry was a traitor and is trying to use the same approach to win the presidential election. First he's for the war, then against, then for and now he's talking anti war once again. He'll say anything to get elected!

http://www.stopkerrynow.com/forum/index.php
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Withdrawal from Iraq? Reply with quote

This sounds like an excellent theme for a new SBVT ad.

I know I suggested this before, but how about an ad replaying Kerry's comments before the Senate "we have an obligation to offer sanctuary to the perhaps 2000 or 3000 people who might face...political assassination or something else", then Senator Aiken, "I think your 3000 estimate might be a little low because we had to help 800,000 find sanctuary from North Vietnam after the French lost at Dien Bien Phu".

Then some footage of boat people in South Vietnam, with a voice-over mentioning the true casualties after the withdrawal from Vietnam (possibly more than Senator Aiken's fears). Then play Kerry's speech in 2004 about withdrawing from Iraq within six months, followed by a voice-over, "John Kerry was wrong then--he is still wrong now."

Since Senator Kerry is again talking about withdrawing the troops, now might be a good time for such an ad...

What do you think, guys?
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Withdraw troops within first term?...

Somewhere, a terrorist just praised Allah.

SOTG
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannity just noted that the "wrong on..wrong on..wrong on...." is a Kennedy line, about verbatim.

As I noted already, Kerry is not creative. My son noted that he will not take risks and always falls back to past efforts.
KellieInMissouri
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, I am very offended by sKerry constantly slamming the Countries who have stood with us. What kind of Foreign Relations Policy is that? His whole wold is wrapped up in France. Yet these people are crooks. They decided not to stand with us beause Saddam was lining their pockets.

I just think it is a huge insult, not only to our soldiers but to every soldier from all the different countries currently in Iraq.

He is a pig and he disgusts me!
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
The only thing wrong about the war is that Bush 1 did'nt finish it off the first time. I agree that Kerry is now making our allies feel bad, that is just so wrong. Now the enemy has no reason to put away their roadside explosive devices, at least not until they see Kerry lose in November. Kerry has blood of our fighting men on his hands once again. Every thing that I can do is going into seeing that this man loses. You're toast Kerry.

The "first time" was done adhering precisely to Kerry's requisites, including cessation of hostilities (U.N. definitions)
Which was the instance that Kerry voted against.
The "second time" was done contrary to Kerry's requisites.
Which was the instance that Kerry voted for.
Stevie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellie, tell how you reeeeeeeeealy feel!

I think I just saw Bush fixing his own plate of food at a picnic type event... was squiting mustard on a hotdog???? i can't believe he's gonna eat regular food with the regular people.... surely, he has some gourmet meal prepared by some fancy restaurant being delivered to his bus for him to eat ? right? (kerry vs wendy's)
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
Kellie, tell how you reeeeeeeeealy feel!

I think I just saw Bush fixing his own plate of food at a picnic type event... was squiting mustard on a hotdog???? i can't believe he's gonna eat regular food with the regular people.... surely, he has some gourmet meal prepared by some fancy restaurant being delivered to his bus for him to eat ? right? (kerry vs wendy's)

What's more interesting was that Bush passed up the ketchup Mr. Green
Stevie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not only offended by Kerry slamming our allies, I'm even more offended by hm continually slamming our National Guard!
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry said just the opposite not so long ago.

Here's Billy Kristol's zinger on this, from http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/587jxocg.asp

Kerry vs. Kerry
What does "the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time" mean?
by William Kristol

Quote:
JOHN KERRY said yesterday that Iraq was "the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time." Translation: We would be better off if Saddam Hussein were still in power.

Not an unheard of point of view. Indeed, as President Bush pointed out today, it was Howard Dean's position during the primary season. On December 15, 2003, in a speech at the Pacific Council on International Policy in Los Angeles, Dean said that "the capture of Saddam Hussein has not made America safer." Dean also said, "The difficulties and tragedies we have faced in Iraq show the administration launched the war in the wrong way, at the wrong time, with inadequate planning, insufficient help, and at the extraordinary cost, so far, of $166 billion."

But who challenged Dean immediately? John Kerry. On December 16, at Drake University in Iowa, Kerry asserted that "those who doubted whether Iraq or the world would be better off without Saddam Hussein, and those who believe today that we are not safer with his capture, don't have the judgment to be president or the credibility to be elected president."

Kerry was right then.

A guy who talks that much out of both sides of his mouth surely must drool at lot.

Larry
Tony
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
I can't believe I'm sitting here watching an instant replay of the anti-war movement from Vietnam being morphed into Iraq.

It's up to everyone of us to make sure that doesn't happen. I know I won't let it happen - never again. Bad enough that one generation of honorable men and women had their service called into question but if anyone thinks they will go that route again - they are sadly mistaken. No offense to anyone - but the 1960s and 70s are so very over.

John F. Kerry is the....

WRONG CANDIDATE with the WRONG IDEAS at the WRONG TIME

http://tonyk.smugmug.com/photos/1822816-L-1.jpg
USN 1983-1992
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: