SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can the Navy Not Find "purposeful" Deception?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gerson wrote:
NavyChief,

I've seen elsewhere (on what threads, can you tell me?) that you are doing a detailed study of Kerry's activity during those three months. Is there a list someplace of what After-Action reports are missing? Or what else may be missing? Is there a strict division between papers that would go in the personnel file and those that would be kept with the Navy, or would there be duplicates? Also, elsewhere you mentioned the radio reports (I think that is what they were called). What exactly are these? I am trying to get a clear picture of the different types of documents you are working with. It's hard for me because I have no service background, at least not in this life! However, my husband and I spend just about all our time on close reading of various texts, so I can appreciate what you are doing, and even understand the details with some help. Sometimes the acronyms are confusing. It would be nice to know exactly what they stand for and what significance they have.

I gather from your post that besides the personnel and medical records that can only be released by Kerry signing the 180, the Navy is actually HOLDING BACK some After-Action reports? Perhaps other things as well? My husband was asking me what records are available and what is missing and I couldn't give him a clear answer. Also I was trying to explain what you were doing with the radio reports and my explanation of that was pretty murky too. Anyway, I very much enjoy reading your posts in spite of not understanding everything. It is not at all impossible for civilians to understand what an amazing jerk JK was in Vietnam provided all the military terms are explained. Once again, please point me back to the threads where your long reports are.

Thanks! -- Gerson Smile I wish these things had hair!

Okay... just look for the threads that have NavyChief as originator. That should get you started. Sorry, I've jumped around so much.

- instigator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: