SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E-mail CBS: 60II@cbsnews.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've emailed every CBS News dept on their website. Hit them all with a copy of an email message I'm sending to their sponsors which demand that they stop sponsoring "CBS News programming"

I've emailed all the sponsors I could from the list provided in another post. Tomorrow I'm writing letters to their corporate headquarters which typically you can't reach via email.

I'm smoking mad at the bias in our wonderful left wing media.
________
Pm

Last edited by m_drummond on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
nancyhoff
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been very good at just sticking to the facts and making my point in my E-mails but this stunt by CBS/Rather/DNC has got me miffed! I hope the Swiftvets will write a book about their experiences in this campaign. This is better than any investigative reporting I have ever heard of.
E-mail to CBS:
CBS needs to make a FULL disclosure of its sources and experts used in the forged Bush documents fiasco. I don't care what Rather promised his Kerry homies, they all need to face public scrutiny. This media/DNC/Kerry lovefest needs to end. Maybe this will finally shake up the old, arrogant, out of touch media. ABC, NBC, CBS, and the NYT are becoming irrelevant because they report only what helps their politics. People who want a complete and fair analysis of the news and politics have many other sources to go to. As a result, people like Rather and his love of all things Kennedy or Democrat become just pathetic imposters of journalists. I am beginning to believe that the "old" media doesn't really care about how they are perceived by everyone who isn't a rabid Democrat. There are millions of people who just want the plain unvarnished news presented fairly. Pretty soon you'll find that the only people who still pay attention to you are the people who rely on you to pass on their hoaxes--only no one will be listening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: