SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jim Wassers apperance in Freeport Il met by Patriots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silverback,

It is customary to make some comment of your own when you post an article like that.

Would you care to enlighten us as to the reason you posted the article and give us your thoughts.?
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it does show the quote where wasserman said he was on the whaler.

Also. Mr. Scott's son. Finally, someoen younger htan me Laughing

Good job out there kid, keep the pressure on, we're a minority in our generation. Make your voice heard.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I guess I'm going blind - pixel overload, today.

Can someone please draw me a map to the place in those articles where Wasser said he was on the skimmer? (Crayons and little words, please? LOL!)

Having it actually reported in the press would be a pretty good nut for any blind squirrel. Wink

Not that I don't trust Scot's story - it's just that what we, as anonymous posters, write here has no validity among members of the leftstream media, whereas a "real" reporter's story might. Smile
BenDeR
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to both who posted reports after the event. According to both stories Wasser was on Kerry's boat. I know he was on the 44 but was he ever actualy on the 94? I don't see any mention of him being on the skimmer or is that the first PH that he was present for.
I'm getting soooo confused.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"
Capt. Lloyd Williams, USMC
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navy3, i take it back, all he said was "I was on the boat" the references were vague enough that we have no clue which boat he meant, although the content made it sound as if it were the whaler, it leaves him the opportunity to say he meant 44
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenDeR, the first PH incident took place aboard the skimmer - also called the Boston whaler.

A small boat, usually manned by three people, but carried more if they had an officer under training, such as the night in which Kerry was wounded.

Runyon, Zaldonis and Kerry have all asserted that they were the only three aboard that night.

Three people who had never been on this type of mission before being sent out together?

Now Wasser apparently tells people in the crowd that he was aboard the skimmer for Kerry's first PH and asserts that the wound was NOT self-inflicted.

That little boat is gonna sink if they put one more person on it. Wink

Last edited by Navy_Navy_Navy on Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
BenDeR
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And he was on the 94 instead of the 44. So much for his credibility.
Next we'll hear that Rassman was on the skimmer too.

GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, so scot who posted Mr. Wasser's claim to have also been on the skimmer is not telling the truth?

Let's see, who has best track record for lies, deceptions and dishonor?

Ding! Time's up. If you didn't say Kerry you've missed the boat. I will take scot's statement on faith since his track record is by far better than the Senator from Massachusetts.

Oh wait!! scot, please tell me you weren't in Paris in '70??
BenDeR
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoophyDog - I am assuming your last post was directed at me. If I am mistaken then please ignore.

"Hmmm, so scot who posted Mr. Wasser's claim to have also been on the skimmer is not telling the truth?"

That would not reflect my intended idea. My objective was to convey that Wasser has no credibility. Mr. Wasser claimed that he was with JF'gK on the skimmer as well as serving on the PCF-94 with Kerry when in fact he (Wasser) was in fact serving on the PCF--44. In what I believe was my initial post I asked scot if there was any recording of the conversation scot had with Wasser. Subsequently several posts were made relating news stories that put Wasser on the 94 but no mention of the skimmer. I was hoping beyond hope that someone had recorded Wasser stating that he (Wasser) was on the skimmer with Jf'nK.

I have no reason to doubt scot and truly appreciate him for oppening this discussion. I believe that scot may very well have given us a way to remove a bit more of JF'gK' support.

I'm sorry if I was mis-understood.

GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenDeR wrote:
GoophyDog - I am assuming your last post was directed at me.

Nope, not at you BenDer. My comment was directed at the "news article" that Silverback posted. Just re-emphasizing the core point scot made at the beginning which pretty much slams Wasser's credibility at this event.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: