SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teresa's back!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kimmymac"]Shocked What? Terezza Heinzzzz is African-American? !! What are we going to DO?!"

I never once gave in to --> Twisted Evil

But I am thinking about suggesting some sort of genetic counseling, you know: find out about possible Terezza genes.

You're so funny! Your daughter has to have twin girls... like Laura did... and name them for each of you... but please match the names up better if she also names them after the 2 of you!
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One can only speculate as to whether the fact that Te-RAY-za refers to herself as being African-American might have something to do with all those beautiful, enthusiastic black people I was seeing on my TV screen during the Republican Convention coverage.......--

After eight years of Hillary, it's been so refreshing to have had a First Lady who's actually a LADY since W was elected--I simply do not believe that a Benevolent Diety would subject us to Te-RAY-za's rambling drivel through a whole presidential term--C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: