SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IT'S A small WORLD...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Stevie.

I've been struggling with this knowledge for years on how to present it to the public at large. It is taking on two powerful giants at the same time to tell about our work in the POW/MIA realm.

I shudder to think how this will affect the Families of POW/MIAs -- many will believe that their loved one was on that list. And we really don't know if they were or they weren't. I've seen the pain of the families. I've talked with hundreds of them -- and I've worked for thousands of them.

To me and others at the POW/MIA office, they were the most important part of the mission.

I'm not smart enough to balance the need for disclosure and respect for privacy -- but I'm going for disclosure now.

I think it's time this story was heard...

- Chief
Jim.Cook
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Thank you Chief Reply with quote

When President Bush is re-elected in November we must not let all this information be lost.

Members of this forum must help.

The search must be properly re-newed.
Go Noi Island, Vietnam
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
Yes, Stevie.

I've been struggling with this knowledge for years on how to present it to the public at large. It is taking on two powerful giants at the same time to tell about our work in the POW/MIA realm.

I shudder to think how this will affect the Families of POW/MIAs -- many will believe that their loved one was on that list. And we really don't know if they were or they weren't. I've seen the pain of the families. I've talked with hundreds of them -- and I've worked for thousands of them.

To me and others at the POW/MIA office, they were the most important part of the mission.

I'm not smart enough to balance the need for disclosure and respect for privacy -- but I'm going for disclosure now.

I think it's time this story was heard...

- Chief

Thanks Chief! What a burden you have carried all these years! It's more than one person should bear alone! Those poor families! I just can't imagine! We'll all have to be praying for them and you continually. And the POWS/MIAS if any are still alive! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
And if disclosure of this will keep even 1 of our current military persons safer it'll be worth it. Also, I think Clinton and Kerry need to be exposed ! They both tossed away over 12,000 (multiplied by number of family members each) lives for personal gain. It's so gross it's beyond belief! If word gets out to enough people it may help keep Kerry from having any authority over our wonderful troops in the future.

As bad as it is, the American people need to know. Since my earlier post, I have read your 1st post here. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I am so sad and so disgusted with Kerry and Clinton (not that I ever liked either one).

God bless you Chief! Smile
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief, thank you
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you Chief Reply with quote

Jim.Cook wrote:
When President Bush is re-elected in November we must not let all this information be lost.

Members of this forum must help.

The search must be properly re-newed.

I'm with you! We'll do everything we can to find out!

from what I've heard on tv in just the past few hours I want to throw up!

Pipsqueak at a rally this a.m. - 'it's one thing to say you're behind the troops' (that's the republicans according to him ) 'and another to do something about iit' Well, maybe he doesn't know just how much Kerry has not done (and done) about it!!! We'll just have to inform him!

I want to say this to all democrats on this forum: I know that ALL democrats are not this way - tho lately it seems like it - I'm very glad there are democrats on this forum who don't act / feel the way the Kerry, Pipsqeak (I can't think of his last name right now), Kennedy type democrats do. You all fight to take back your party! We need the Zell Miller, Evan Bayh (I think) types back in great numbers! Smash the Kerry, Pipsqueak and Kennedy types!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing that Chief. Not a surprise to me or anyone else that suspected it, and it's a shame that maybe even Bush 41 thought Kerry with his knowledge and influence would do the right thing. That photo of Kerry in a humble stance meeting commie #1 in Vietnam that came to light recently was his main focus instead...

Who else can we persuade to retire, so they can spill more torrid details to finish off Kerry's hopes to bring this country down?? Twisted Evil

Thanks again NavyChief.
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy Chief, God bless you and everyone else involved in uncovering the truth.

As far as the coverup goes...The wicked call evil good and good evil.

The truth shall set us free. Good will prevail in the end.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

becca1223 wrote:
Navy Chief, God bless you and everyone else involved in uncovering the truth.

As far as the coverup goes...The wicked call evil good and good evil.

The truth shall set us free. Good will prevail in the end.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now see why the Chief is investing so much time and effort into this cause. That is the most sickening action I have ever heard being committed by an elected official in this country. That type of thing should be punished by a few years in Leavenworth, minimum, in my opinion.
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: POW?MIA Reply with quote

My home confuser has been out of commission for almost two weeks. As a former Chapter president of Rolling Thunder, the premier POW/MIA action group in the USA, we need to have this info posted on our National web-site. BTW, National did endorse GWB on Memorial Day in WDC. I can't do any more than ask for help because at work, I am restricted from doing very much. Help!?!
gulf1609
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy Chief,

Have you been on the powmiafamiliesagainstjohnkerry.com site? I would bet the shredding, leaking and obstruction that a John F. McCreary (in signed depositions) tells about is directly related to this. Does anyone know if that John F. McCreary is still alive and where he is. It would be interesting for you to compare notes. My hunch is that in the hurry to normalize relations with Vietnam and line the pockets of Colliers (and the Lippo group), Clinton and Kerry and others shredded any evidence of pow/mia's.
Someone needs to start a research post about this. There is a lot on the internet and more that could be found with everyone looking. Tying the Clinton Admin. with pow/mia cover-up and the money making of Colliers and the Lippo group would be huge.
Any rumors that the list is still around or who might be on it?
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief,
Your hard work is inspiring, if you need my help with anything(not that I'm influential or anything) let me know

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
stcromwell99
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: IT'S A small WORLD... Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
We finally came to an agreement with the Polish officials and made our travel arrangements to retrieve the list. Alas, President Clinton took it upon himself to declare that all three countries had been forthcoming in a full accounting of any and all information regarding American POW/MIAs from WWII to the present. Our office was crushed! We had worked so hard and carefully to get that list and with a deft swoop of the pen -- President Clinton had defeated all our efforts.

Chief from your post it appears that the "list" is still in Poland?? That it was never destroyed but we just were not allowed to go get it?? If that is the case why doesn't some one just go get it?? (I've got an uncle from the Korean War that never came back after his plane was shot down and a chute was seen.)
gulf1609
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browse through this site. It is a story of a service man who was documented to still be in Vietnam when Kerry and his committee declared there were none. Read the history of this and be sure and pull up the satellite drawing of his serex code. I don't know why this is not on every tv channel I have a feeling that if the internet had been as prevalent in 1992 this is a story that would have grown legs. You may have to turn the music down because it gets a little tiring.

http://www.geocities.com/pentagon/2527/
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, gulf1609.

And that's just one web site. The enormity of information out there is mind-boggling. The "atmosphere to debunk" is still in full force in the very offices which are supposed to be getting to the bottom of these men's stories.

Before Swifts were founded, I had started digging and printing and trying to make some sense of it all.

I'm strictly amateur when it comes to research, but I'm fairly organized and it was STILL a monumental task.

Muddying the waters is that there are several groups who claim to speak for the families of POW/MIA's and even THEY don't agree on who's who and what's what.

It will take years. It will take a dedicated team of researchers and data entry for cross-referencing and writers and mappers and timeliners to put the story together - especially when you consider the complete lack of information at getting at the truth at the higher echelons.

I doubt very much that any are still alive - but dammit, it's frustrating to see how our own agencies not only gave up, but actually threw up roadblocks and stonewalled the families who deserved to KNOW.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: