SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Requests Response Time to Sinclair Film
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Kerry Requests Response Time Reply with quote

Sinclair knew exactly what they were doing. They would not have gone this far without talking to their attornies. I believe thats why they offered Kerry time during and or after the showing of Stolen Honor. Their attornies have been guiding them all the way. They would not put themselves into a position of being sanctioned by the FCC. Now we need to hope Kerry will show.

RHV
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes Sen. Kerry we gladly offer you the “olive branch of peace” through allowing you in a peacefully controlled nationally aired fully open debate to address these honored veteran’s questions.

We are earnestly seeking your presence,

Quote:
Offer him the “Olive Branch” and if he refuses it then “Beat him over the Head with it!” Wink

I agree completely! His alloted time should be in the constraints of a debate forum with the SwiftBoat Vets and POW's on one side and Kerry on the other. OR Kerry and his "band of liars" on the other side, if Kerry's too afraid to stand alone. I hate referring to any veteran as "liar", but the moment they chose to deceive the American public, for John Kerry, they dishonored their own service to our country in the past. Crying or Very sad

I'd actually love to see this. It would settle the issue, once and for all, and hopefully end Kerry's career in politics (American that is) for good.
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Kerry goes into seclusion for a couple of days in a very expensive resort, we can assume he is meeting with his "minders" to prepare for the Sinclair broadcast.

Also getting hair and nails done.

Fat Chance.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Kerry Requests Response Time Reply with quote

Thats why Kerry will not appear. It would end his career in politicts. Many of us in Massachusetts would love to see that.

RHV
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinclair needs to give him what Nightline gave John and dog him every step of the way. Plus have John there for rebuttal
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry Requests Response Time Reply with quote

rhv5862 wrote:
Thats why Kerry will not appear. It would end his career in politicts. Many of us in Massachusetts would love to see that.

RHV

you guys should start calling / emailing your senators and demand they

ask Kerry to sign the SF180!!! Razz Razz
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Kerry Requests Response Time Reply with quote

Sent Kerry an e-mail asking him to sign SF 180. Got a reply thanking me for my interest and directed me to his web site saying is records were posted there.

RHV
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, and they didn't offer to sell you a bridge? Rolling Eyes Wink
scs
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Equal time? Hum!

Did the Kerry supporters call for "equal time" after CBS aired it's blatantly anti-Bush National Guard piece that was based on forged documents and an interview with a man who's own daughter discredited? Where's the equal time to counter the ABC Nightline pro-Kerry story that aired last week that contradicted statements in Kerry's own autobiography? Where's the equal time to counter the CBS News story based on a hoax email that talked of Bush reinstating the draft? Where's the equal time to counter the high-ranking democrats that are being paraded on David Letterman's Late Show?

Equal time? Plueeze. Change the damn channel if you don't want to watch it.
Ruckerman20002000
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flagreen wrote:
Because they request it doesn't mean that they are going to get it. The show is all about Kerry anyway and does not even mention Bush or any of the other candidates. So equal time doesn't apply if you ask me.
Someone else pointed this out on the Paratrooper.com board too. Since the documentary is all about John F'kn Kerry and how he dishonored all veterans of the Vietnam War, I would say he's had plenty of air-time already. Laughing Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: