SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW KERRY HASN'T SIGNED F-180!!! LET'S WIN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why can't we have this kind of luck with the missing military records (or someone on the inside like I'm sure this was?)

Quote:

Rival Gets Candidate's Divorce Records

Thu Oct 21, 9:08 PM ET

By BEN DOBBIN, Associated Press Writer

BATH, N.Y. - Sealed divorce records alleging a Republican candidate for Congress once threatened his wife at gunpoint were obtained by his Democratic opponent's campaign manager, a prosecutor said Thursday.

On instructions from Democrat Samara Barend's campaign manager, a college student went to the Steuben County Clerk's office in September to get "publicly available information" about Republican state Sen. John "Randy" Kuhl, county District Attorney John Tunney said.

Court-sealed documents detailing Kuhl's divorce in 2000 were included inadvertently, and the student, Andrew Rachlin, 22, copied the papers and turned them over to Barend campaign manager Jonah Siegellak, said Tunney, who investigated at Kuhl's request.

Barend and Siegellak have repeatedly said there was no connection between the campaign and the release of the divorce papers. In the Oct. 7 edition of The Leader newspaper in Corning, Siegellak said that "no one in this camp went to retrieve those documents."

Barend in a statement Thursday did not address Tunney's findings, saying instead: "Today it was made clear that Mr. Kuhl is the one who has explaining to do. Now he is free to explain why he told the public there was `nothing incriminating' in the documents."

Kuhl and his former wife, Jennifer, have called the release of the papers "ugly politics" and an invasion of the family's privacy.

"I was extremely disappointed to learn that Samara Barend was behind" the disclosure, Kuhl said in a statement.

The district attorney said no charges will be filed.

Kuhl is running against Barend for the seat vacated by retiring Republican Rep. Amo Houghton. Barend is a former aide to New York Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (news - web sites).

Earlier this year, Illinois Republican Jack Ryan ended his U.S. Senate bid after the release of divorce records that included allegations that he took his wife to sex clubs.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roon wrote:
Tom Poole wrote:
How about, "Kerry accused of dishonorable discharge but no answer from his campaign."

I thought this was very effective! Sean said he was checking into this to validate it, but haven't heard anything since. I'm not able to listen to Sean every day so may have missed it.

Article about this was written with info / research from our NavyChief !

I think we can count on it being true......

phrasing it the way tom did is good..... puts the challange on Kerry...

I read somewhere today (article) that the mag/paper called campaign for verification and had not recieved a call back from them.... I'm seen/heard that several times this past week.....
let's keep pounding them.....
I heard on tv that governor arnold was hitting the swing states....
so I emailed him to ask kerry for his records...or better yet to ask the people to ask Kerry for his missing military records....
also, mayor of youngstown Ohio is democrat voting for Bush....he could be a great voice for this..... he has a media opening.... they'll (hopefully) listen to him and report on it.... anythng to get it out to the people!!!! Smile
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
How about a more aggressive, and plain-spoken, message (I seriously doubt that most people (including news weenies) know what a SF-180 is)? Something like:

John Kerry's withholding some service records!

EXCELLENT this would be a great sbft ad in the last days.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A blatant statement, that can only be disproved by Kerry doing what he has refused to do, i.e. releasing various records, is the way to go at this stage of the game.

"Kerry missed most of his meetings of the Senate Intelligence Committee"

"Kerry got dishonorable discharge in 197X"

"Teresa Heinz didn't pay her fair share of taxes"

"Kerry's undisclosed military record shows unpatriotic actions in Vietnam" (or medals from Vietnam faked"

"Kerry illegally met with Vietnamese communists in 1971"

You get the drift. This is precisely what the Dems and Kerry do, and needs to have "fire fought with fire." Look how Kerry keeps repeating the draft lie or the Social Security lie or the "SBVT completely discredited" lie and you can see how it works.

The only difference is that we will be telling the truth.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think

Senator Kerry, why don't you tell America the truth?

would be direct enough? (sort of covers all the bases)
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How About:

"Integrity, Integrity, Integrity"

John Kerry, Honor Your Mother's dying words and

Release ALL of your military records!
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over at INDC Journal (http://www.indcjournal.com/) there's an interesting blog, with comments, going on right now about John O'Neil's appearance last night on Scarborough Country. In the comments there are people commenting back and forth about the veracity of the Swiftees' charges against Kerry. There is nothing being said about Kerry's refusal to release his records. I just posted:

Quote:
A very key fact in the whole Swift Boat debate is that John Kerry had deliberately not released over 100 pages of his service records. If he had only released these records either the Swift Boat veterans would have been vindicated, or they would have been blown out of the water.

Why hasn't Kerry released these records?

Bush has ordered all his records to be released (yes, some are still being found - an artifact of the disorganization of TANG records).

I just placed a similar message at the polipundit board in the comments on last night's program.

I'm telling you folks, this fact is not very well known. We might be able to do a lot of good by getting out into the blogosphere and posting similar messages.
Jaynie59
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: They don't care Reply with quote

On the message board I frequent there is a poster who is now saying that Kerry DID sign the 180 and that all of his military records are on his web site. And if anything is missing, it's up to those who claim there is anything missing to describe exactly what is missing.

They really don't care what the truth is. They don't even care about Kerry. Bush Hatred trumps it all. They don't care what Kerry did. All they care about is getting Bush out. Nothing else matters to these people. They are not rational.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: