SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill Middendorf comments on Kerry Discharge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were Middendorf I would be willing to go to jail to save my country.
Ret. SMCS
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

securitymom wrote:
Quote:
One of my friends has sampled Dems where he works. They all say that even if it comes out, they don't care about his discharge.

Pardon me, but I think that speaks volumes about their character...

I will personally pay the $5,000 if Middendorf gets the job done. I'm not even kidding.

BTW, tried to post this on the Hannity board but haven't been able to get on in a while.

It does speak to their character. It also shows us what we are up against!

USN SMCS(SW/AW), Retired '83-03
toby211
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Levine is on WABC in NY. Is going to have Doug Day Surprised on.
Toby
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
If I were Middendorf I would be willing to go to jail to save my country.

I would too, but I think people on here telling him to grow some b@lls is a bit much (as much as I'd love him to say it straight up --they wont penalize him that harshly, Kerry has supposedly made his records public, this should provide some sort of consent in court I would think--although I'm not a lawyer!). At least he has gone out and said something. The real cowards are people like Ted Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, & others such as this who know about it, are part of it, and wont say anything even remotely hinting at the truth.
cbeseda
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would Middendorf be protected by federal whistleblower laws?
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent pleas to all three groups. I guaranteed them that their ratings will sink if the truth is kept from the public any longer. Americans can no longer trust the media to be fair and this is their chance to instill some trust back to their audience.
nightingale97
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe me, a "less than honorable discharge" will be important to some people who are Undecided. After the hell they gave W about his record and knowingly keeping something like this from the voters is not "INTEGRITY" Johnny boy, it's deceit at the highest level. I have suspected all along that there are things in his record that would make him lose this election if they were revealed. I just hope he doesn't get away with it. I too would do a little jail time..after all our POW's had many years of captivity and torture...it's the least I could for them.
2slick
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: lgf Reply with quote

Just made it onto Little Green Footballs- they were a big part of the Rathergate blowup....

http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, to say that Middendorf should be willing to come forward to save his country is to assume that Kerry is on track to be elected. Wink

Kerry is losing. He's going down big time - look at his campaign to see how frazzled and desperate they are. Their own polling is telling them that they're done.

There's a snit avalanche falling on him, for Heaven's sake. The pieces of this giant puzzle have come together well enough that I'd stake my last dollar on the bet that this case would win in court, whether Middendorf were to testify or not.

Just the water-carrying for the VC is enough for one hell of a lot of people. Anyone who's a vet can read between the lines and see the very clear circumstantial and physical case for Kerry having more than one discharge.

Quit waiting for ONE person, ONE silver bullet, ONE "October Surprise."

The fact is there isn't ONE of any of the above - there's only us - there's always been only us - doing what we can do to research, write, compare notes, change someone else's mind without resorting to the nastiness seen from the other side, to get out the vote, tomorrow.

Write, call, tell your story - keep working until the polls close tomorrow night.

It's going to be a great day!
JEckert
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
The fact is there isn't ONE of any of the above - there's only us - there's always been only us - doing what we can do to research, write, compare notes, change someone else's mind without resorting to the nastiness seen from the other side, to get out the vote, tomorrow.

Well said! I might add that it's not just you, but there are also thousands of us in civvies, some of whom weren't even born yet when you served, who understand that John Kerry is unfit for command. We're doing what we can to spread the word and shore up support for President Bush.

We stand, proudly, with you.

To all veterans: Thank You!
cbeseda
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too believe that Bush is going to win however your post says it all.

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Anyone who's a vet can read between the lines and see the very clear circumstantial and physical case for Kerry having more than one discharge.

Those who have been following this closely or are former military probably can read between the lines however there are an awful lot of people who aren't in this category. A statement on the record from the former SecNav makes this crystal clear so that even the lay person can understand what Kerry's charcter flaws are.
2slick
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Hannity just announced a new Fox poll has Bush by 5. For the love of all that is good and holy, people- just get out there and vote. And bring every good red-blooded American you know (even the jerk who used to pick on you in pre-school), and vote your faces off.

Our lives really do depend on it...
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2slick,

Did you have any problem over in Kuwait voting? The guys over there getting their absentee ballots in time and all?!
68RSVN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Middendorf took an oath to do his duty, that duty is to keep the secrets. It's not up to him, it's the law. Kerry didn't do his duty and now you guys want Middendorf to act like Kerry!

Bush will win big and Kerry is history along with the main stream media! Have a little faith in the American people! Just my 2 cents!
jenn-south
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHECK OUT townhall.com PAT BUCHANAN, former NIXON aide has written a piece on this!! Watch Scarborough Country tonight and maybe, just maybe something will be mentioned! jenny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: