SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Foley, Studds and Frank. A study in selective outrage.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
Pelosi and Dem leaders have nixed the Freeh appointment.
LOL!
They suddenly don't want a serious investigation. Or at least one that they can't control.

Newt is now saying on Hannity that Pelosi will use a parliamentary block to deny the appointment of Freeh. Newt further reminds that Pelosi and her allies fought tooth and nail to prevent The Boy Scouts Of America from denying leadership positions to gays.

This woman as third in line for the Presidency? No way.

Schadow
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schadow wrote:
shawa wrote:
Pelosi and Dem leaders have nixed the Freeh appointment.
LOL!
They suddenly don't want a serious investigation. Or at least one that they can't control.

Newt is now saying on Hannity that Pelosi will use a parliamentary block to deny the appointment of Freeh. Newt further reminds that Pelosi and her allies fought tooth and nail to prevent The Boy Scouts Of America from denying leadership positions to gays.

This woman as third in line for the Presidency? No way.

Schadow

It figures doesn't it? This is what we can expect from Pelosi et al. God forbid her or her liberal cronies should run for POTUS and win--if we see ourselves headed for trouble now, look out if any one of these liberal Dem's take over POTUS!

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Newt on Hannity too.
He recounted the Gerry Studds case where Studds got a male page drunk and had sex with him. What we would nowadays call date rape, he said. It was not willing on the kid's part.
The Ethics Committee CONVICTED him and Newt demanded his expulsion from the House. But the Dems instead, just censored him. Newt says that when the censure was read, Studds turned his back on the speaker to show his disdain and was applauded 3 times by the Democrats!! Newt said in the following years, NANCY PELOSI on five different occasions voted for Studds to be Chairman of House Committees.
That is how much Pelosi cared about the pages!!!

Newt is IRATE that Pelosi who claims such concern is against having Louis Freeh (a skilled investigator who knows Washington well), Louis Freeh (who is now very involved with helping kids) be appointed to investigate what went on in this scandal and make recommendations on improvements to the Page program.

Newt is angry, and recommended VERY STRONGLY that every Republican in America should be calling and mailing their disgust with Pelosi obstruction to the appointment and demanding the appointment of Freeh.

Whew, Newt is HOT!!
I am sending my emails NOW.
Who the H*LL is Pelosi who supported Gerry Studds (the rapist of a page) to block the appointment of Freeh??
HYPOCRITE!!!
Time to flood her mailbox. I'm sending copy to Hastert and my own Representative as well.

Speaker Hastert http://www.house.gov/hastert/write1.shtml

Minority Leader Pelosi sf.nancy@mail.house.gov
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of now I think the Republicans should take advantage of the Democrat's (and their MSM mouth pieces) new-found concern for "the children." Republicans should ride this new wave of concern to:

1) Pass laws raising the age-of-consent in all states to 18.

2) Pass a law that requires Boy Scout (and Girl Scout - maintaining gender neutrality) leaders who are gay to undergo background checks.

3) Establish a Gay Watch bipartisan committee on Capital Hill with special and broad powers to investigate any and all possible gay shenanigans that might endanger "our children."

4) Pass a law that ensures that the population of gays and gay activists who work on The Hill be no more than is representative of the general population.

5) Pass a law that requires all public schools to establish Gay and Pedophile Watch committees to keep an eye on teachers (recalling all the recent revelations of teachers sexually abusing "our children").

Etc., etc. I'm sure that there are many more suggestions that could be added to the above list - all for the good of "the children." How could the Democrats possibly refuse?
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joeshero wrote:
The Democrat Party and its gunners (the liberal media and the far left groups) are trying to do everything they could to win the 2006 elections. I am not so sure whether this news will turn off the conservatives base and the independent voters.

Yeegads and I'm a Republican Conservative & live in Texas! lol. I'm upset that the people involved tried to cover it up in the first place. Second place, Mr Foley dodged into alcohol rehab to avoid any sort of lengthy prison term, that much is crystal clear.

What he did is totally wrong, period. Same fer Billy Bob Clinton & the rest.
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While not military, she is pro-gun, and Annie Coulter can sense 'dirty tricks' with the best of them, proposing we at least have the Dem's Rulebook to guide us:

"
— Boy Scouts: As gay as you want to be.

— Priests: No gays!

— Democratic politicians: Proud gay Americans.

— Republican politicians: Presumed guilty.

— White House press corps: No gays, unless they hate Bush.

— Active-duty U.S. military: As gay as possible.

— Men who date Liza Minelli: Do I have to draw you a picture, Miss Thing?"

http://www.anncoulter.org/

Deuce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: