SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sink Kerry Swiftly" Bump Sticks Are Now Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

900 sold. Keep the orders coming! That theoretically about $3500.00 for Swiftvets.

Send me your order Jay!
ASPB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I bunk down!

We're up to 10 committed to distribution of 1000 Stickers with 26 hundred to go! That's only 26 of you with $115.00 . I'm keeping 300 for myself and sending 100 to John and Anne O'Neill at my cost.

Please spend the time and money to "Sink Kerry Swiftly". You should be able to raise at least $400.00 each for Swiftvets if you want!

My profits {if any} will all go to Swiftvets. On My Honor as a Riverine veteran!

Tom
ASPB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unabashedly Bumped
ASPB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get Involved! Raise some money for Swiftvets!
ASPB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 25 lots of 100 left! After costs you can contribute approx. $400 to Swiftvets and possibly influence thousands of votes. Think about it!

I've already ordered 4000 in four colors repositionable 11 3/4 x 3 stickers. You can buy 100 for $100 + $15.00 for FedEx Shipping. That’s $1.00 per sticker plus shipping. If you were to order them one-off from such suppliers as Café Press they would cost $2.49 each with no profit to Swiftvets.

I suggest distributing them for a $5.00 contribution to Swiftvets and giving your profits to Swiftvets or giving them away and pleading for on-line contributions. By making this commitment you may be able to give as much as $400 to Swiftvets after recovering your cost. I think of this as a force multiplier.

If you want to buy a batch of 100 send a personal check for $115.00 to:

G. Thomas Mortensen
contact me at velero108@comcast.net for mailing and telephone info.

Your personal or company check will not be cashed until FedEx has confirmed delivery to you. I expect to be able to ship them next Friday or Saturday, September 10th or 11th. I'd prefer not to set up a Paypal account for what will be no more that 37 orders.

Please provide your FedEx delivery address and telephone number via email. This will insure prompt delivery and the ability to communicate with me.

Larger quantities are available at the same price per 100.

Any profits for my effort will be given to Swiftvets!

Thanks for interest and support of Swiftvets.

Tom

Mr. Mortensen (aka RiverRat), is a retired Chief Financial Officer in the investment management industry and served in the U.S. Navy from September 1965 to November 1969. He extended his Navy enlistment and volunteered for Mobile Riverine duty in Vietnam. He served as a Boat Captain and Patrol Officer in US Navy Task Forces CTF 117 and 116 from November of 1968 until November of 1969. He served our republic in River Division 92, Nov of 68 to March of 69, and was a Plankowner (founding member) in River Division 595/153 serving there from March 69 to November 69. He was awarded a Silver Star, a Navy Commendation Medal w/ Combat “V”, and a Purple Heart as well as several unit citations including 3 Presidential Unit Citations. He also has a piece of self-inflicted “friendly fire” shrapnel in his stomach for which he was too embarrassed, apparently unlike Senator Kerry, to request a Purple Heart. He may be reached at velero108@comcast.net
ASPB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumped Up
ASPB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on folks! Help get the word out! My wallet is bleeding and the bank doesn't issue purple hearts.
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try These

http://www.cafepress.com/texasbigbird/117098
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
ASPB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question for the forum!

I'm never going to distribute these on a one-off basis but would smaller lots attract more participation? Lots of 50 for $65 including Fedex overnight shipping?

Let me know!
ASPB

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody else wants to help the cause?
NavCPO (Ret)
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I was kicking back in the goat locker drinking coffee and missed this tread. I'll take 100 and my email in on it's way. Thanks Tom.
ASPB

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any of you are willing to act as distributors of these stickers we may be able to offer them in smaller lots at a slightly higher price.

If interested, please contact me via email

Tom
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Tom,
I will buy either $25 or $50 in about 2 weeks but i'll have to check the budget at that time. I've been donating here and buying copies of UFC for people that can't find it so i'm kinda tapped out now.
Love you'r work! Please try not to get frusterated.
Zachstar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry this is way off topic but Skywatch check your PM and I really apologise for the lateness maybe Its time for me to just give you the info.

Also if anyone needs server space just ask.

Sorry about that.
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should this post be a sticky?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11

Jump to: