SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Susan Estrich Attacks--They're getting Down and Dirty
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guyx are great! You write such nice emails.... I never complete a sentence. I did good (?) in English is school.... but I think I lost it all when my kids came along.... they just slaughted the English language and I couldn't keep up anymore... oh well

Susan drives me nuts also.... does she ever watch herself on tv? good grief! that should be enough to put her in hiding for life...

I do think the dems are coming out with ANYTHING ... they don't care if it is true.... just get it on the news... over and over again! that's what they do... they just brought on the guy Clinton used.... and ya'll know how dirty his campaigns were and what he did to people.... such a shame in this country.... I wouldn't let my kids or grandkids watch them! what kind of example are they for our youth? again, they don't care... daily... hourly.... I think I'll throw up.... if I had to lie to get someone elected, I wouldn't.... do ya'll think the dems take [b]SCREECH 101, intermediate and advanced[/b] to get into politics? Is that what Susan teaches in her law classes?????

Anyway, I saw Susan on H & C also.... it was terrible... I need to email Sean about that... will give the show a bad name. I know I couldn't watch it anymore while she was on...

I think I'm gonna dig out my old cb... has a PA system on it and hook up in my car, sit in my driveway and yell "Kerry's a liar" at every car that goes down my road (ok, I'll say it nicer, like 'read UFC, the Swifties are telling the truth' ).... along with the signs I plan to put along the road... maybe some people looking to buy land by me will be scared away... my dogs and I are howling daily.... to scare the people building across the road... tho, I have noticed, they are still building....

are they going to talk to Clinton every day while he is in the hosptial? and give hourly updates? THis is ridiculous.... you'd think he died ! and I'm sure they will have photo interviews with him on the campaign trail...
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRS audit for anyone who gets in the way...
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenvale wrote:
I predict that Bill Clinton will be on TV from his hospital bed asking the American people to vote for Kerry and WIN ONE FOR THE CLINTON!!

Actually, its "Win one for the Zipper"
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On that note, I believe this thread has run it's course.

Locking
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: