SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dazed and Confused -- Ad #5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannity and Colmes to show the new SBVT ad tonight!
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanity's going to show it tonight.

Damn to slow again. Sad
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance that dazed and confused could use Kerry's statement about how long he and the others sat around "not even thinking" on 9-11, then video of him leaving the building?

(Probably not because it's probably about his Vietnam era behavior, but the description fits.)
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Brit Hume is interesting tonight Thurs. Reply with quote

Did Brit Hume just ask "Kerry in Paris during VN What was that all about?" Here comes something interesting. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Proud of my VietVet Dad!
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolhand wrote:
Proud of my VietVet Dad! wrote:
I was also thinking how hilarious it would be if "Dazed and Confused" was the video of Kerry running from Congress when it was evacuated on Sept. 11th. This is the guy you want in charge if we have another attack?

Is that footage online anywhere. Havent seen it, but it sounds hysterical.

I don't know if it's online. A lot of people saw it when all of the documentaries about 9/11 were on. I've seen it many times, but until now I never knew who he was. I'm sure someone can find it. I'm not real good at stuff like that.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new info on when the new ad is released?
openfish24
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Good ad Reply with quote

I liked it. I hope the last ad or ads will be a buy in all the battleground states.

These are the ads that should discuss his treason. And the ads should be timed so that he can not mount an effective response.

Keep up the good work guys. I will be donating again as soon.

Pete Bartow
Miami

I am ashamed to see how low florida is on the list of states donating. Get up off you butts people.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jungle_rat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No matter how you feel about Kerry, it seems he is the best his party has to offer.

Correction...Zell Miller is the best the Dems have to offer.

The Republicans would be in serious trouble if the Dems had a few more Zell's on their side. Smile

I think Bush should stiff Kerry on the proposed debate. Kerry can handle both sides of the debate all by himself.

Realistically, how does one debate with somebody who advocates all possible positions???? It'd be like debating a lunatic.
mkj1953
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Awsome Reply with quote

Great job guys. Keep it up.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep the pressure on. The truth will out. Razz
Jungle_rat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not that impressed by the "Dazed and Confused" ad. I had to watch it twice before it made sense. The difference between throwing away ribbbons and medals is not that big, IMHO. The jumping back and forth was irritating. You don't need to jumble a dozen video clips in order to catch Kerry flip-flopping in a lie. I think we all know he's a flip-flopper. However, his flip-flopping isn't a crime....it's just the mark of an idiot.

The SBVT should keep hammering on the weightier crimes by Kerry. How his testimony affected POW's, how he sold the vet's out, how he consorted with and carried water for the enemy during time of war.

Spend the limited funds repeating the first 3 ads over and over again.

Am looking forward to the October surprise.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jungle_rat wrote:
I think we all know he's a flip-flopper. However, his flip-flopping isn't a crime....it's just the mark of an idiot.

The SBVT should keep hammering on the weightier crimes by Kerry. How his testimony affected POW's, how he sold the vet's out, how he consorted with and carried water for the enemy during time of war.

Am looking forward to the October surprise.

Yes TheSwiftees raised and aired critical issues for the public to take note and truly jump started this anti-Kerry campaign. Their issues must continue to be addressed even after the election. But only if Bush wins will there be any further opportunity for the Viet Nam vet story to be told. So now the focus needs to be on the actions kerry took against this country and the sitting President while in the military. Voters must see he is an internationalist as he has said and that he feels the UN is more suited to determine when and where the US military will be sent. He will again reduce the defense funding as the Clinton admins. did. Etc., etc. The ads coming up have to get to his character NOW proven by his PAST performance in the military and the SENATE. CTW

Working to Keep Florida a Red State Cool
Never Ever Kerry
para-eagle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW is correct: The ads have to appeal to a broad base of the Nation.

Many voters did not serve in Vietnam and all I'm hearing here in California is what happened 30-35 years ago no longer matters. We have to educate these voters and present evidence that in Kerry's case, the past and present merge and collide. His future conduct can then be reasonably predicted: he cannot be trusted, nor can he lead anyone (except over the cliff).

~para-eagle
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolhand wrote:
I was also thinking how hilarious it would be if "Dazed and Confused" was the video of Kerry running from Congress when it was evacuated on Sept. 11th. This is the guy you want in charge if we have another attack?

Is that footage online anywhere. Havent seen it, but it sounds hysterical.

I don't know if it's online. A lot of people saw it when all of the documentaries about 9/11 were on. I've seen it many times, but until now I never knew who he was. I'm sure someone can find it. I'm not real good at stuff like that.

The name of the documentary is "9/11 Clear the Skies" I believe people are looking for it already, but if you want to search for it there is the name.

[UPDATE] While posting this reply I think I have found what we are looking for but they typoed the name "9/11 Clear the Sky's" instead of "Skies"

9/11 Clear the Sky's

Amazing the Lord does work in mysterious ways Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: