SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry was the Boston Strangler
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
I always do! Only lying scumsuckers screw around with quotes.

Just ask and I'll show you. It's easy.

I can't ,for the life of me, figure out why you would label yourself a "lying scumsucker" but it's OK with me.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk! Rolling Eyes
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We are going to see attacks or attempted attacks on our soil before the elections - the terrorists got what they wanted in Spain, can there be any doubt that they will try to manipulate our electorate in the same way?

Glad to see you're keeping up. Slogans and simplistic rhetoric are so much easier than acknowledging the truth. The Spanish Govt lied about the source of the attacks and paid the price.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikest wrote:
Quote:
We are going to see attacks or attempted attacks on our soil before the elections - the terrorists got what they wanted in Spain, can there be any doubt that they will try to manipulate our electorate in the same way?

Glad to see you're keeping up. Slogans and simplistic rhetoric are so much easier than acknowledging the truth. The Spanish Govt lied about the source of the attacks and paid the price.

Bull.

I don't know what the truth is regarding the Spanish intel about the Madrid attacks in the immediate aftermath of the attacks. If you remember, there was some question and evidence regarding the bombing of the Murrah building that first suggested that it was Islamic terrorists.

I do know that Al Qaeda wanted Spain out of Iraq and one party promised to do that.

Al Qaeda succeeded in getting that party elected, even though polls just before the Madrid bombings had the current leadership winning.

If you people have your way, they'll succeed in this country, too.

You Anybody-But-Bush types don't care what it costs - it would be perfectly agreeable with you if we were to have another 9-11 right before the election, because you think that Americans will switch their allegiances as quickly as did the Spanish electorate.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bull.

There was no "evidence" against Islamic terrorists in the OK City bombing. How could there have been evidence if we now know that they didn't do it?

There were questions alright ... the wrong questions, and thanks to stereotyping, McVeigh and Nichols could have gotten away.

And Mikest is right: the Spanish conservatives initially blamed the Basque separatist group, ETA, and this lie contributed to their defeat.

The war against terrorism will not be won by lies. It will be won by not further alienating allies and not opportunistically seizing oil in other countries. Bush has already squandered international goodwill and it won't come back as long as he's in office.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
The war against terrorism will not be won by lies. It will be won by not further alienating allies and not opportunistically seizing oil in other countries. Bush has already squandered international goodwill and it won't come back as long as he's in office.

Has the U.S. been seizing oil in other countries?

I didn't know that. Can you provide me with more info?

Thanks in advance for your help.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Navy_Navy_Navy starts and ends with creap. The only "evidence" about OK was someone claiming to see an "Arab" looking person driving away. There is a nut job who still claims Arab involvement, but Wolfowitz is the only person that believes her.

Spain was very close toward the end and every interview and poll shows that the main reason the party in power lost was because of the lies.

Quote:
it would be perfectly agreeable with you if we were to have another 9-11 right before the election, because you think that Americans will switch their allegiances as quickly as did the Spanish electorate.

Go to hell idiot. That is one of those idiot statements that increases the hate in this country. When I hear it it proves to me that that person is an idiot and not worthy of respect. SAtick with Free Republic, they are filled with the same kind of worthless flesh as you.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mikest"]Spain was very close toward the end and every interview and poll shows that the main reason the party in power lost was because of the lies.

Now ask yourself this question, Mike.

If a pollster asked you if your vote was influenced by your govt. telling lies or because a terrorist act scared you into it, Which would you own up to?
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me a break. A govt that lies to it's people with the sole intent of staying in power, does not deserve to stay in power. That is exactly what happened in Spain.

I would hope you would say something to Navy3 for that rediculous statement at the end.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
Has the U.S. been seizing oil in other countries?

I didn't know that. Can you provide me with more info?

Thanks in advance for your help.

That's right, I forgot. The oil in Iraq will be produced by, sold by and profits distributed to the Iraqi people! Laughing

It's only the French and Russians who were ever interested in Iraq's oil. And we invaded because of human rights abuses.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why were the initial plans for Iraq to invade the oil fields and not the rest of the country?

And to be clear. I do not believe that oil was a major part of the equasion, just minor.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the biggest reason was because the neocons never did like Saddam.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikest wrote:
Give me a break. A govt that lies to it's people with the sole intent of staying in power, does not deserve to stay in power. That is exactly what happened in Spain.

I would hope you would say something to Navy3 for that rediculous statement at the end.

You may be right. My point is you can't trust a poll or interview in a situation like this.

As for Navy's statement, I don't believe you are as radical as some of your other lefties. Hell, you may not be radical at all. But like it or not, there are people out there hoping for just that. Some of them are also hoping for massive American casualties in Iraq.

I have no documentation but have heard liberal columnists and talking heads talk about the emails they get suggesting the above. Even they are shocked by it.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
Yeah, the biggest reason was because the neocons never did like Saddam.

Does this mean you did?
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course you don't have documentation on that. It's ********, that's why. It's amusing to think you'd try to pass off something so ridiculous.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: