SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A CALL TO PRAYER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here -
God Bless America and God Bless George W. Bush, our beloved and able leader. Thank you for him, and his strength against all odds.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am here...

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here. Let's roll for Jesus!!!!
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God bless our President and keep our country safe!
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN! AMEN!
Lord, Bless your faithful servant George W. Bush.

Let your Spirit protect him and fill him for the battle tonight.

Let the victory be yours Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

momofthreegirls wrote:
I personally like Psalm 59 especially because it uses one of GWB's favorite words, evildoers. "Deliver me from evildoers and save me from bloodthirsty men." --Psalm59:2 It also refers to traitors, "O Lord God Almighty, the God of Israel, rouse yourself to punish all the nations; show no mercy to wicked traitors."--Psalm 59:5 Finally, it talks about the sins of their mouths, "For the sins of their mouths, for the words of their lips, let them be caught in their pride. For the curses and lies they utter, consume them in wrath, consume them til they are no more."--Psalm 59:12-13 !

In the name of The Father, and The Son, and The Holy Ghost we ask Thee, O Father, to hear our prayers and strengthen your servant, Geroge W. Bush, tonight and give him victory over his enemies. Give those who have ears the wisdom to hear the truth. With You ALL things are possible. Open the eyes of those who will not see and make Thy Will clear to them.

This we humbly ask,

Amen
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen CTW
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HERE WE GO, GOD ARISE
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen!

I'm here, adding my prayers also for the victory of Pres. Bush not only for the debate but also for the election. Praise be the Lord! Halleluia!
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS, THANKS, OUR GOOD AND GRACIOUS GOD, FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS TONIGHT, NOW GO AND CONFUSE THE WORDS OF KERRY AND LET THE CATHOLIC BASE SEE THROUGH HIS FAITH FACADE.

FOX IS SAYING BUSH DESTROYED KERRY
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A prayer of Thanksgiving. "I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies." --Psalm 57:9-10
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amen, amen..Lord heard our prayers..The President spoke with conviction in his heart..How proud I am of him, of all of you..and how blessed I am with the love of our Lord..

Well done..keep the faith..this link will be needed in about 3 weeks, in fact, each day in my opinion..

thank you Lord..thank you..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am up listing to worship this morning and this is what I sensed from the Lord.

I am high and lifted up and my train fills the temple, I am high and lifted up and my glory fills the earth, for there is none like me nor ever will be. I laugh at the wicked, I have heard your cries and I have come down and the earth quakes and smoke comes from my nostrils (earthquakes and the 2 volcanos. Read psalm 18) I ride on the wind to the cries of my people and I open the heavens and pour down my grace to pray in these coming days, do not grow weary in doing good for you will reap in due season. There will be another day for the mundane, yet if you find your self in the mundane turn it into a glorious time of prayer. When you come into my presence to pray all things are transformed. I am high and lifted up over this nation and the kingdoms of the world have become the kingsoms of our Lord and Christ. I am high and lilfted up this day and have sent My flaming ones to fight on My behalf at your bequest. REMEMBER I AM IN CONTROL AND THAT I LOVE YOU AND HEAR YOUR HEARTS CRYING OUT AND WILL ANSWER YOU AND REVEAL MY HEART TO YOU. Love Jesus
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. I started praying at 8:50 last night. I prayed that the true nature of these men would be shown to the nation. I was filled with a strong sense of peace. I knew God would answer our prayers. I thank God for strengthening President Bush last night

So now I think we should start another prayer. I pray that God open the hearts and minds of the people of this nation. I pray that the people of this nation return to God and seek him in all things.

I loved the way President Bush answered the faith question last night.
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in for that, and I just want to say thanks to all of you, I have friends and I go to a very small home church, but the access this provides for instant contact is wonderful. The connection that comes from being one in Christ is a incredible gift.

Open the eyes of the hearts of this nation and flood them with wisdom and understanding, cause their ears to hear the truth blind, them to the lies and deceptions of them enemy. We pray for those who are undecided Lord and ask you send the Holy Spirit to convict them of a righteous choice. Increase our faith today, oppose the proud and give grace to the humble. Even darkness is light when you are there, shine your light into the darkness in our nation and reveal the truth to the hearts of people. Awake the sleeping giant your church to arise and go to the polls. In your precious name Jesus Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 5 of 20

Jump to: