SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did Steve Gardner get fired?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.millinfo.com/employment.htm

Quote:
Available Positions

Position: Property Inspector
Detroit, Michigan
Chicago, Illinois
Kansas City, Kansas
Topeka, Kansas

Description: the inspector will be responsible for conducting exterior residential property insurance inspections. Direct or related experience required. You will need the following items to begin: Dependable vehicle, 35mm and digital camera, measuring wheel & PC.

Classification: Independent Contractor
Compensation: Per Inspection
Contact info: ahersheway@millinfo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Company Benefits
Millennium Information Services, Inc., provides outstanding employment opportunities for individuals who are creative, knowledgeable in their field and have an entrepreneurial spirit. Millennium offers full-time opportunities in the following areas:

Information Technology
Field Management
Sales and Marketing
Account Management
Millennium also offers flexible, part-time evening employment in our customer service department.

Millennium offers a comprehensive compensation and benefit package to our full-time staff including, health, dental, life and disability coverage, 401(k) plan with a 50% match up to 6% of your salary, and competitive time off benefits.

Whether you are looking for a part-time position to compliment your busy schedule, or you are seeking full-time employment with excellent career growth, Millennium may have the opportunity you are looking for. For further information on current openings, please browse our available positions

This doesn't sound like a company that is downsizing. Granted this job is not in the Carolinas (I assume he was working there). However, they have been hard hit by storms. I would think anything insurance related would be busy.
DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this in Mary Laney's article:

"His name is Steve Gardner. He's also known as "The 10th Brother," as in Band of Brothers. He's one of two members of Sen. John Kerry's 12 Vietnam swift boat crew members who refused to stand with Kerry at the Democratic Convention. The other man remained silent."

Who was that other crew member?

Doug
hmminCanada
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Was Steve Gardner fired? Reply with quote

Doud Reese asked, "Who was that other crew member? "

I think that would be the person who has concistently maintained a dual personna, JK himself, and himself.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

searcher:

Two field managers (one of which was Steve Gardner) plus two corporate managers is four, which is the same as Gardner plus three others.
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent Steve a little money via Paypal and recieved an e-mail from him, made me feel real good, hope you guys are supporting one of our heroes too.
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Doug Reese Reply with quote

Welcome back, Doug Reese. Where have you been?

Your presence on this forum has kept this old vet interested. Although our loyalties are different, at least they are loyalties.

I'd be honored to shake your hand some day.

This message should be in a PM, but I hope that some of the other members will be curious enough to go back and read a few of your posts.

Semper Fidelis

Last edited by 1991932 on Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Route6
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Steve Reply with quote

Thanks for the P.O. Box address. Just sent him a check. Feels reeeeeeeeeeeeal good.

Very Happy
DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Doug Reese Reply with quote

1991932 wrote:
Welcome back, Doug Reese. Where have you been?

Your presence on this forum has kept this old vet interested. Although our loyalties are different, at least they are loyalties.

I'd be honored to shake your hand some day.

This message should be in a PM, but I hope that some of the other members will be curious enough to go back and read a few of your posts.

Semper Fidelis

Thanks -- I was off to Vietnam right from the voting booth Nov 02. Was under the weather for a while after I returned, but otherwise I've been here.

If you're ever down in DC drop me a line.

Hmmm, 1991932. Would I know you by another name, err, number?

Doug
searcher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You GottaBeKidding wrote:
searcher:

Two field managers (one of which was Steve Gardner) plus two corporate managers is four, which is the same as Gardner plus three others.

I am an idiot, please forgive Embarassed
ETSHD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just sent a donation to Steve Gardner through Paypal, It said he did not have an account at this time. PayPal said they would send him an email to get the account opened. sgardner@carolina.rr.com

Whith the Holidays and all he is going through lets all try to equal the effort he and the other Swiftboat Vets put out for us is the defeat of kerry.

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
ETSHD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct e-mail for Steve Gardener

sgardner5@carolina.rr.com

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks to me like a discrimination firing, based on political views and feedom of speach. Does anyone think the ACLU would represent Steve Gardner? Rolling Eyes
lovetropicana
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

margie wrote:
This looks to me like a discrimination firing, based on political views and feedom of speach. Does anyone think the ACLU would represent Steve Gardner? Rolling Eyes

Oh, they'll fly to his rescue. Rolling Eyes Steve really doesn't deserve that kind of treatment!
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent Christmas card with a little extra holiday cheer in it on Monday.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Gardner Reply with quote

Sent him off a check last week with a returning thank you yesterday.

WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND PRIVILEGE TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL AND LETTER FROM THIS INDIVIDUAL!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
George M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: