SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Max on mission to Crawford to stop SBV ads?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
I know one thing for sure, if I was a Swift Boat Vet. For Truth now on March 13th I'd be TICKED OFF. Here Rassmann is on TV calling Chenoweth, Thurlow, and all these guys "LIARS" and Rassmann is foaming at the mouth. Meanwhile, EVERYONE with the SVFT has been EXTREMELY respectful to everyone except Kerry. They have been very understanding, and have not badmouthed anyone except Kerry. I've been keepin' quiet about Rassmann, but personally, he gets under my skin now!

In my observation, ALL of the SBVT gentlemen have been EXTREMELY respectful EVEN when they are speaking of Kerry....nothing from O'Neill et al has been so full of venom as was what we just saw from Cleland and Rassman at that contrived press op....
the0point
Lt.Jg.

Is anyone really going to take Kerry seriously after this? Him trotting out Cleland and Rassmann is ridiculous. Kerry looks so weak and pathetic, using Cleland and Rassmann in this way. And his whole attitude of "my veterans are better and more truthful than your (swift boat) veterans" is really a new low, for him and the media. Now he's digging up dirt on all the Swift Boat Veterans.....and who's running the campaign of "fear and smear?"

Once and for all, Bush has nothing to do with the Swift Boat Veterans. Answer the questions Senator Kerry, and sign the 180!
BlueLotus
Seaman Recruit

This is too good to pass up....

"Our pain from seeing these slanderous attacks stems from something much more fundamental, that if one veteran's record is called into question, the service of all American veterans is questioned."

This is a GOLDEN opportunity for someone like Hannity, Savage, Hume, Rush, etc. to take these guys to task.

Talk about calling the kettle black!!

Someone should copy and paste that into a letter to Kerry.

These guys are getting so desperate they are really starting to make some EASY targets appear.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Cleland letter Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
Quote from pro-Kerry letter:

"Our pain from seeing these slanderous attacks stems from something much more fundamental, that if one veteran's record is called into question, the service of all American veterans is questioned."

Really, Mr. Kerry! How many veterans' records did YOU call into question in April 1971???

To paraphrase from Bill Clinton, the SBVT are "feeling your pain"!

Steve, TY, you got that in before I could............I'm so fuming mad!! It's ok for Kerry to do what he did and say what he did and dis on everyone else, but by george don't call his into question or else it's dising on everyone else, grrrrrrrrr!!! BS!!
tvaughan
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think every SBVFT were suspicious of Rassmann's motives but I always got the impression that they were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he THOUGHT there was enemy fire, at least initially.

Now he is calling them bold-face liars.

In my mind, this was CLEARLY an escalation. I am still fuming about what I heard.
Talking point #1: Sign 180
Talking point #2: Sign 180
Talking point #3: Sign 180
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tvaughan wrote:
Just as a correction, the goal here was not to get Bush to stop the ads.

The goal here is to get the subject off Kerry's record and on to Bush's "slanderous" campaign strategy.

There are so many "big lies", I don't know where to begin. No one ever challenged Max Cleland's Vietnam record. He was challenged harshly on his voting record. He was not put on screen to say he was like Osama and Saddam, the relationship was do you want Max Cleland and his poor voting record in office while Osama and Saddam are still other? (At the time Hussein was).

I personally have never seen an attack like I just saw by an official representing a campaign in my life. Never. Never. Not by someone representing a campaign.

With the media peddling the lies of that conference and not calling it what it obviously is... a lie. I do not think I know how the public is going to act.

I think someone has to hit back and hit back hard.

They are Facists, they act like it is wrong to even question their actions. They want us all to click our heels and say Hiel Kerry" . If Kerry can't handle someone asking questions about his past he should never be president. Get out of the kitchen Kerry if you can't stand the heat.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmmpatriot wrote:
ord33 wrote:
I know one thing for sure, if I was a Swift Boat Vet. For Truth now on March 13th I'd be TICKED OFF. Here Rassmann is on TV calling Chenoweth, Thurlow, and all these guys "LIARS" and Rassmann is foaming at the mouth. Meanwhile, EVERYONE with the SVFT has been EXTREMELY respectful to everyone except Kerry. They have been very understanding, and have not badmouthed anyone except Kerry. I've been keepin' quiet about Rassmann, but personally, he gets under my skin now!

In my observation, ALL of the SBVT gentlemen have been EXTREMELY respectful EVEN when they are speaking of Kerry....nothing from O'Neill et al has been so full of venom as was what we just saw from Cleland and Rassman at that contrived press op....

kmm,

You are so right, everything I have seen the SBVT have been soooooo respectfull. Even when Gardner has been speaking and asked to speak about those who served on Kerry's boat, Gardner won't even touch it, he even say's he's not going to say anything about any of the others and goes back to Kerry!!
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kmmpatriot]

In my observation, ALL of the SBVT gentlemen have been EXTREMELY respectful EVEN when they are speaking of Kerry....nothing from O'Neill et al has been so full of venom as was what we just saw from Cleland and Rassman at that contrived press op....[/quote]

Now that I really think about it, you are correct, they have been very respectful of Kerry as well. Mr. Gardner got excited (which I very much enjoyed) on Scarborough Country I believe, that was the most aggressive I've seen them on TV. The Swift Vets deserve the respect of the American Public not only for their courageous and honorable service, but for their truthful, respectful, & professional ways of explaining events.

Last edited by ord33 on Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Cleland letter Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
Quote from pro-Kerry letter:

Really, Mr. Kerry! How many veterans' records did YOU call into question in April 1971???

To paraphrase from Bill Clinton, the SBVT are "feeling your pain"!

Steve, TY, you got that in before I could............I'm so fuming mad!! It's ok for Kerry to do what he did and say what he did and dis on everyone else, but by george don't call his into question or else it's dising on everyone else, grrrrrrrrr!!! BS!!
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone wonder how the cloven hoofed spawn got across the cattle guard?
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, let me get this straight, the Kerry campaign thinks one of the many functions of the President of the United States is to stop a group U.S. military veterans from exercising their Freedom of Speech.

Give me a break.

Do not let up.

They are desperate!
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fortdixlover quoted from the letter to GWB
Quote:
"one veteran's record is called into question, the service of all American veterans is questioned."
Why didn't this bother Kerry in 1971? Tell me why Max!
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush should of taken a "Zippo" and lit the dang letter in front of the media and sent back a #180! End of story...I too am fuming..and the media is playing this up like John Kerry is pleading to stop the hurt this is doing to vets..Excuse me??? UGgggghhhhhhh...He has hurt my father, now it makes it personal for me, and it should make it personal for each American..this man needs to stop it, or my blood pressure is going to shoot through my head! Evil or Very Mad

ProudDaughter
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDaughterofVet wrote:
Bush should of taken a "Zippo" and lit the dang letter in front of the media and sent back a #180!

ProudDaughter

This is my vote for the quote of the day! Laughing
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tucker Carlson was good just now on CNN.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: