SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sink Kerry Swiftly" Bump Sticks Are Now Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already donated $250.00, but I am ordering the bumper stickers tonight, and will be sending in a check for $115.00 this Friday. My nieces and nephew are then going door-to-door to sell them for $5.00 a piece. As long as the SwiftVets keep the pressure on Kerry, I will donate the entire $5.00 per sticker. If they decide to cease-and-desist, for some unforeseen reason, I will keep $115.00 to cover my expenses and send the rest to a charity of the SwiftVets choice, i.e., probably the same one John O'Neill is presently donating profits from Unfit for Command to.

I respectfully request that a few more come on board to help defeat Kerry. ASPB has gone out on a limb for all of us ... LET'S NOT LET HIM OR THE SWIFTVETS DOWN.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley

Last edited by markasass on Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Affidavit from former VVAW Member about Kerry Reply with quote

Great idea I purchased my bumper stickers from the Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry ( www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com ) selling prices are $3 for 1, $6 for 15, and $25 for 25. Suggest you contact this organization to see how many they have sold to date, review their marketing plan, revenue received, cost, and profit.

The most important point is to sell as many as possible so we can see our fellow vets and supporters with the bumper stickers driving by or coming to work... the more economical price should result in even greater numbers sold especially for vets relying on disability payments to get by and cover living expenses

JK
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Affidavit from former VVAW Member about Kerry Reply with quote

JK wrote:
Great idea I purchased my bumper stickers from the Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry (www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com)selling prices are $3 for 1, $6 for 15, and $25 for 25. Suggest you contact this organization to see how many they have sold to date, review their marketing plan, revenue received, cost, and profit.

The most important point is to sell as many as possible so we can see our fellow vets and supporters with the bumper stickers driving by or coming to work... the more economical price should result in even greater numbers sold especially for vets relying on disability payments to get by and cover living expenses

JK

If they're 4 color high quality, the had to buy about 12,000 to get the cost down to around 30 cents each.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checks in the mail today..I swear! Wink

You should have it by tomorrow.
ASPB

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish a few more would join you Jay! Wink
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

COME ON EVERYBODY. LET'S GET THIS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instead of giving your family and friends expensive presents for United Nation's Day on 24 OCT, donate the money to the Swiftvets and give a sticker instead. Flowers die, candy makes you fat, jewelry get's lost, but SINK KERRY SWIFTLY is forever!!!!!
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mailed my check Saturday; you should get it today or tomorrow. Hang in there. I'm going to eat my cost, because I'm not going to charge anyone for them. I'm going to give them away.
Glockman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: done it Reply with quote

Check is in the mail and await the stickers.

I'm distributing about half of mine for free to get the message out there. The remaining I'm placing on ebay or selling personally and sending to Swiftvets.

I agree we need to send this traitor back to Vietnam.

2LT
2/118th SCARNG (old designation)
Butch
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Glockman...I had the same idea as you. Sell on ebay. I was going to price them at $5.00 and donate, after my fees, back to SwiftVets. I figure that should return about $3.00 each to donate. My check is going out tomorrow so you will probably beat me getting on Ebay. Once I get the bumper stickers and get them posted, I will let everyone know where to find them on Ebay. You will be able to pay via PayPal.
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: What's the status.. Reply with quote

GOOD JOB!!! How many are left now???

I thought of another idea. Instead of candy for Halloween, which only rots teeth, hand out SINK KERRY stickers and donate the money yourself. Seriously, I'm taking the $30.00 or so I usually buy for candy alone and donating it instead. It's better for my waistline anyways.
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: What's the status.. Reply with quote

ThaLeena wrote:
GOOD JOB!!! How many are left now???

I thought of another idea. Instead of candy for Halloween, which only rots teeth, hand out SINK KERRY stickers and donate the money yourself. Seriously, I'm taking the $30.00 or so I usually buy for candy alone and donating it instead. It's better for my waistline anyways.

How many ARE left? I'd like to report back to the Bill O'Reilly Feedback Zone (BOR FZ), where I've got a thread entitled "'Sink Kerry Swiftly' bumper stickers", which I "bump" to the top each morning.

Great idea about Halloween. Much better than candy, and I bet the boys, especially, would like to put on their bikes?

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bumper Stickers are in and "too many" are still available.

I'll be shipping Fedex tomorrow to those I have received checks from!
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if people can keep bumping this towards the top, the tons of new viewers that come to this site daily will see it. I have no doubt that this forum will change the course of history.

EVERYBODY........Isn't it exciting to be a part of it????
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok here it goes again
ASPB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tina,

Your's are on the way via FedEx. ?Sierra Vista, Si?

Everyone whose check I've received already has theirs on the way via FedEx! I'll ship yours as soon as I receive your check.

Thanks for your support!

Tom

C'mon folks, 20 orders to go! Available for immediate shipping! Support Swiftvets!

Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

Jump to: