SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the greatest flip flop of all time!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The war started 5 years later, BrianC, when he said he had destroyed them.

OK - I guess I can see where your problem is.

You choose to believe the words of a tyrannical dictator, a ruthless piece of scum who had already butchered hundreds of thousands of people, whose 2 sons would videotape the torture of those that would dare to go against the wishes of Hussein.

Okey-dokey - you choose to believe Hussein. Fine.

That's your problem.
But thanks for letting us all know where you stand. It makes it so much easier to pity you.

PS: Hussein said he'd destroyed them in 1998. And again in 1999. And again in 2000. And again in 2001. And again in 2002.
Even the UN had said that he had failed to comply with at least a dozen of their resolutions. The UN also said that he'd failed to account for his stockpiles. Even clinton agreed. Then Bush became president, and UN Res. 1441 was adopted, unanimously. Hussein failed to live up to it, and he'd already been promised that it was his last chance. I guess he thought he was dealing with the clinton admin.
He guessed wrong.
But you choose to believe Hussein, hey - who am I to question your beliefs? Of course, you're on record as siding with communists, so I guess anything is possible from your side. No wonder you favor a Kerry presidency.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
do a search on TaiwanGate and see if the Bush administration is any better with its Taiwan fundraising!!

I did, and all the articles I saw were using the word "allegedly" to describe donations to the Bush campaign. When they can take that word out, I think it will carry much more weight.

But then, you're still talking all about GWB and not JFK, right?
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh-oh... here's the latest on WMD:

06-09-2004 20:30 PDT UNITED NATIONS (AP) --

UNITED NATIONS -- U.N. weapons experts have found 20 engines used in banned Iraqi missiles in a Jordan scrapyard along with other equipment which could be used to make weapons of mass destruction, an official said Wednesday. The discoveries were revealed to the U.N. Security Council by acting chief U.N. inspector Demetrius Perricos during in a closed-door briefing.

In his briefing to the Security Council, Perricos said U.N. inspectors do not how much material has been removed from Iraq that they had been monitoring.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2004/06/09/international2202EDT0830.DTL

Of course, those folks that would rather trust Saddam Hussein and communists are exempt from examining the facts, since they wouldn't believe the truth anyway. You do know the meaning of banned, don't you?
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest news from Maine -

I found three car engines, an old school bus, and a moped in my scrapyard. I am going to take them to Junkyard Wars and see if they can build a missle!!

Nice!
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I am scheduled to testify at the UN Security Council next week on the fact that I do not know how much material has been removed from Iraq. Since noone knows, maybe we can all testify! See the problem with a statement like that?

Scott - Allegedly is the business these guys are in, unless it applies to someone they do not like. Keep everything at arms length. Jose Padilla allegedly was trying to make a "dirty bomb". He is not allegedly, but is actually IN PRISON, under an executive order from the "Freedom" President. No charges, no writ of heabeus corpus, no constitutional rights. Allegedly is a funny thing in the "right" hands.

BrianC - I am saying that the UN Inspectors disgreed with the President. The US intelligence community was trying to tell the President that many of the accusations were false. (See Bush hires lawyer to fend off Grand Jury) The UN did not want war. The Coalition is Britain, the US, and a bunch of little countries that MUST support the US or suffer our wrath.

People told this administration that the threat from Iraq was marginalized, but they wanted to get Saddam. It had NOTHING to do with terrorism, as all of you would like to now say it did!!! Millions and millions of people protested this war, the world over and the US has been codemned for its naked agression.

If we are so intersted in freedom, how come we are not in South America and Africa? How come we are not at war with North Korea? It is becuase the motivations are sleazy. That is why. Blood for oil. Blood for money. No money to be had in those other places.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:

If we are so intersted in freedom, how come we are not in South America and Africa? How come we are not at war with North Korea? It is becuase the motivations are sleazy. That is why. Blood for oil. Blood for money. No money to be had in those other places.

Were there any South Americans or North Koreans involved in 911 hijackings?

Your comments about oil don't deserve a response until you show where we have received or stolen one drop of oil in Iraq.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Iraqi's were involved in the 9/11 attacks either. However, if that is your litmus test, why are we not at war with Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and UAE?

OK. Let's take a look at the American companies that are getting contracts to repair their oil pumping capability and keep an eye on the companies that will be distributing the products. Nothing but American companies. Two of which aredeeply tied to the Republican Party - Hallibuton and Bechtel.

The people here they contend we are at war for freedom. Whose?
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
No Iraqi's were involved in the 9/11 attacks either. However, if that is your litmus test, why are we not at war with Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and UAE?

OK. Let's take a look at the American companies that are getting contracts to repair their oil pumping capability and keep an eye on the companies that will be distributing the products. Nothing but American companies. Two of which aredeeply tied to the Republican Party - Hallibuton and Bechtel.

There were no Afghani's either.

There are a lot of repressive regimes in the Middle East. Hussein was arguably the worst. Excellent place to plant a democracy while getting rid of one of the biggest mass killers in history.

Do you have a problem with Americans having jobs? Can you name another company in the world that could handle the job in Iraq? Would you prefer the contract to rebuild the Iraqi oil industry be handed to a French or Russian company?
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:

No Iraqis? Do you know where at least part of their money came from? Ever hear of Ahmed Khalil Ibrahim Samir al Ani? Sun Trust Bank? Mohammed Atta? Probably not because the left-media doesn't want the truth out in an election year!

The Bechtel family are Democrats, dummy. Halliburton has given nearly as much to Democrats as Republicans...smart business people have money on both horses in the race. Quit reading Indymedia. Pravda would be a better source, Kyle.

And in case you haven't heard, new development and distribution oil contracts will be decided based on competitive bid subject to international review according to the democratic interim government of Iraq. You know why U.S. based international oil companies will probably still get the work??.......because they're the best and the fairest at what they do. The Iraqi Democratic Interim Government is now a full member in good standing of the United Nations.

Get an education and get a clue or quit wasting screen space in this forum.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do we have to hear these same old parroted liberal/democratic party lines over and over and over again? It's like the liberals and democrats have no minds of their own. They can't think for themselves, they just keep repeating the same old lines over and over.

Boring! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: the greatest flip flop of all time!!!! Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
"Read my lips! No New Taxes!" - George Bush, Sr.

Democratic controlled house and senate made sure he would eat those words. To say H.W. raised taxes is totally naive - it was the democrats who did.

When Clinton raised taxes the democrats lost both the house and senate from the backlash and did little to raise over all revenue. Once the GOP took over Clinton never had the final say in economical policies that would get passed.
marinedad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog-

With all do respect, you mentioned above that democrats are repeating the same stuff over and over again. I cant help to notice that everyone here is saying the same think over and over. I have to say that as a Bush supporter, I am outraged to hear that he (GW) is being accused of lying, is seeking legal counsel for leeks made, and is diverting no-bid contacts to Halliburton.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god!! Marinedad!!! You strayed from the party line!!! Yikes!!!

Quick. Ban him!!!
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB - Read Friends in High Places. Bechtel is a purely republican company. See biography of George Schultz. Democratic. Yikes.

The Iraqi goverment right now is a puppet organization. For you to put it forward as anything but is just crap.

dude. the media is not left wing. This is such a tired argument. I want to see statistics showing a left wing bias. Otherwise, leave this argument behind. See Rupert Murdoch and his several hudred newspapers and other media outlets. Rush Limbaugh and the entire AM dial.

You still have not answered why we are not attacking Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and UAE. They had definate ties to the terrorists. They are NOT democracies. they regularly violate human rights. Come on!! Why aren't you and all of your high and mighty bretheren saving them???
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
kyleparr wrote:

There were no Afghani's either.

There are a lot of repressive regimes in the Middle East. Hussein was arguably the worst. Excellent place to plant a democracy while getting rid of one of the biggest mass killers in history.

Do you have a problem with Americans having jobs? Can you name another company in the world that could handle the job in Iraq? Would you prefer the contract to rebuild the Iraqi oil industry be handed to a French or Russian company?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the above questions, Kyle.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: