SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drafted Veteran?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry, answer my questions!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Martin wrote:
As for being out of touch, please understand I put Vietnam behind myself a long time ago.

BTW, nowhere did I imply this service was not dangerous , if you?ll read the quote says quite the opposite.

Larry

And I just said you wouldn't have "loved that assignment".

Last edited by ASPB on Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry, I am not trying to discredit you, but I want the answers to my questions. It leads to your credibility on this board. Now, answer the questions here on this thread, and not by any PM's or emails to me.

Larry Martin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted by Moderator!
ASPB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Martin wrote:
Woof!

"We have a person here that spent even less time in Vietnam than Hanoi John Fonda Kerry. Tell us Larry, why were you in a field hospital? What was your job in Vietnam, what unit were you assigned to, and where was it stationed?"

I'm curious , with a A-1 U.S. military classification and a horrible discharge , why is this relevant? Might be because some of you guys are so willing to discredit anyone that does not agree with your opinions? The fact is , it's one thing for another vet to disagree behind closed doors, but a completely different thing to publicly try to discredit and disgrace another true Vietnam veteran. To my knowledge nowhere in Mr. Kerry sworn testimony did he ever mentioned anyone by name.

And that is exactly the point Larry! He didn't name the one or the few, he indicted us all!
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have nothing to hide, and you have been truthful in your description of your military service then you have nothing to worry about. If you do not answer the questions, then it brings up many questions concerning your credibility.

This board and the members on this board need to know the answers to the questions I asked you. Do you want me to repeat them?

This is your last chance, answer the questions.

ASPB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Martin wrote:
Some of you guys will ultimately spring disgrace yourselves , do not include me with us.

I suspect Larry, that if you were to take a vote on the matter among Vietnam veterans, if would be found that Kerry, you, and a few others would be the ones who would be held to be a disgrace to the US Armed Forces and...... I'll let you decide what else!
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works like this, Larry.

First you claim to be a Vet. Maybe true...maybe not.

Then you claim to be a Republican or at least that you voted for Bush.

Then you claim you can't support him anymore and pick a single issue to back up that claim.

Your kind usually claims they can't stand Kerry, either, but what's a guy to do? Right?

One thing leads to another and gradually you're a full blown Bush hating Kerry apologist.

You guys need to get a new script...that one is getting a little old.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Martin wrote:
Woof!

"We have a person here that spent even less time in Vietnam than Hanoi John Fonda Kerry. Tell us Larry, why were you in a field hospital? What was your job in Vietnam, what unit were you assigned to, and where was it stationed?"

I'm curious , with a A-1 U.S. military classification and a horrible discharge , why is this relevant? Might be because some of you guys are so willing to discredit anyone that does not agree with your opinions? The fact is , it's one thing for another vet to disagree behind closed doors, but a completely different thing to publicly try to discredit and disgrace another true Vietnam veteran. To my knowledge nowhere in Mr. Kerry sworn testimony did he ever mentioned anyone by name.

A horrible discharge, Larry? It looks like you have alittle trouble with the English language when you get upset.

What could this mean? Hmmmmmmm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: