SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill Middendorf comments on Kerry Discharge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammer2 wrote:
I predict that after Bush wins tomorrow we will see a media feeding frenzy as the dominant media culture suddenly discovers the "inconsistancies" in Kerry's record and launches a full investigation of their loser.

Thanks, Hammer2 - you could well be correct on this - at this point, all bets are off as to how leftstream media will spin this once the traitor craters.

One thing is for sure - starting at about 10pm tomorrow night, the media will be in full hand-wringing mode, wailing and wondering how they could have all been led so astray by these polls. (The same polls that are so obviously flawed to outright slanted to us mere mortals! LOL!)

As for the the Hilldebeast - www.stophillarypac.org ! Smile
bergstrom79
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This won't do much for us at all. Also, it's too late in the game to get much penetration to the media so it's a "preaching to the choir" kind of thing without Middendorf coming out with a definitive statement (which doesn't appear to be coming any day soon).

I appreciate the efforts of the Cheif and everyone else, but the swiftvets gave us all the info needed for honest, thinking citizens to make up their minds. NOTHING can change yellow dog dems minds and anti W folks, even dishonarable discharges. I know fellow Vets who tell they could care less about Kerry's past, they're voting for him. That blows me away, but there are voters like that (and yeah, I know they served).

As long as Middendorf doesn't come out and say it, this story is purely a rumor to everyone that doesn't read this forum. I certainly believe he got a dishonorable discharge, but...I just cannot see this moving anyone's opinion at this point.

For now, LET'S VOTE, DAMMIT! If we lose, I'm still in for any effort to oust Kerry before he ever gets inaugurated. Count me in for more donations if that comes up. But for now, LET'S VOTE.
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These two articles, one by Mr. Lipscomb and the other by Mr. Moore (the complete one where he remarks on Sullivan's character), are all any third-rate attorney would need to effectively cross-examine Mr. Kerry. "You were asked 1,000 times to release your records and you did not because the information contained in those records would contradict your statement that you received only an "Honorable Discharge" and had never received any other type of discharge. Is that true Mr. Kerry? NO?!!! Then why have you not produced your records which were subpoenaed two years ago??? [A subpoena, especially from a Federal court, overrides the Privacy Act. Several other things do as well but this is not a PA lesson]. At this time your honor I request that you instruct the jury that they may draw an adverse inference from Kerry's refusal to release the records.

[In reality the agency holding the records may also end up in court pleading the PA as to why they cannot release them. The judge would then order Kerry to release them or state good legal reasons why they should not be released. If he cannot the records would be ordered released by the Judge. You would also subpoena Kerry in the hope that he has a copy but he may have destroyed them. If Kerry had the only copy and refused to release them then the adverse jury instruction would be applied.]

Bottom line: these two articles should be referenced in the same email which should allow anyone to arrive at the conclusion that he is hiding something. Don't rely on the MSM. Tell them "one can only conclude that by not releasing the records he is concealing the true nature of his service which was in reality less than honorable. After all what is honorable about urging your country to accept the enemies terms".
Wescoot2
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Middendorf took an oath to do his duty, that duty is to keep the secrets. It's not up to him, it's the law. Kerry didn't do his duty and now you guys want Middendorf to act like Kerry!

Your right........I want him to do what his oath said.........to protect.......and defend........the Constitution of The United States....

No Mission To Difficult...No Sacrifice To Great...

DUTY FIRST
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
. No Whistleblower laws will not protect SECNAV Middendorf. The Federal Privacy Act protects Kerry.

but i believe there's another aspect to this, that is= what if Middendorf publicly states what he did or did not do, as in= he states that he chose not to sign the discharge modification for Kerry?

that way he's not making public sealed records. on the contrary, he's just stating what he, personally, was asked to do and refused to do, based on his moral grounds
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

Thanks! It is now in my Favorites List.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2Slick

TY TY TY TY and the same for your buddies. It's all of you over there (I remember that from WWII) that make me do what I do. That would be everything possible to keep GW & Laura Bush in the White House.

Sending all of you wishes to keep safe.
bergstrom79
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Hammer2 wrote:
I predict that after Bush wins tomorrow we will see a media feeding frenzy as the dominant media culture suddenly discovers the "inconsistancies" in Kerry's record and launches a full investigation of their loser.

Thanks, Hammer2 - you could well be correct on this - at this point, all bets are off as to how leftstream media will spin this once the traitor craters.

One thing is for sure - starting at about 10pm tomorrow night, the media will be in full hand-wringing mode, wailing and wondering how they could have all been led so astray by these polls. (The same polls that are so obviously flawed to outright slanted to us mere mortals! LOL!)

Imho, the MSM already knows about it, they just want to unseat W and get the repubs out....Once they need a ratings grabber, the first thing they'll do is go after Ketchup woman. She's an easy target. "Billy Carter on steroids" in advertising/ ratings terms. Once Kerry locks her up in the basement ala Norman Bates, then the MSM goes after Kerry in a HUGE way.

Kerry is a goldmine to the MSM....Makes me wonder if they want him in b/c #1 they hate the repubs/ GWB, or that they'd benefit by having another Clinton in the WH....Just one huge story after another. If you're a producer of 20/20 or 60 minutes, or Dateline, you would have NO problems getting advertising $$ for specials on the stories of "Kerry in Vietnam; did he really earn those medals", or "Steve Gardner comments on Kerry's leadership abilities. Are we safe with Kerry?", or "Did Kerry really throw his medals over a fence in DC, and why?", or "President of teh USA plotted to kill senators 30 years ago--the real story"....

Damn, they'd go on and on. The guy is a ratings bonanza just waiting to happen. Let's just beat his arse tomorrow so we don't have to re-live it.
securitymom
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay..I don't know if this will do any good...but I have a friend who is really interested in this who has a close friend on NBC....THIS FRIEND and HER FRIEND are BUSH SUPPORTERS...I don't know and I'll keep you posted...But I know my friend will do whatever it takes to make something happen! Keep your fingers crossed....
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

securitymom wrote:
Okay..I don't know if this will do any good...but I have a friend who is really interested in this who has a close friend on NBC....THIS FRIEND and HER FRIEND are BUSH SUPPORTERS...I don't know and I'll keep you posted...But I know my friend will do whatever it takes to make something happen! Keep your fingers crossed....

While your at it mention the creative editing NBC did with the Brokaw/Kerry Interview.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a call from the Kerry Campaign (I'm here in Ohio) and they asked me for my support of Kerry. I asked her several questions. Whether he has released all of his records. She said yes, he's made them public a long time ago. I said has he signed Standard Form 180 --she said "yes". I told her that wasnt true, she said yes it was. Then I got into her over the discharge and she kept saying he got an honorable discharge, and I went on about the "Other Than Honorable" discharge, then asked her if she worked for the Kerry Campaign, she said yes. Then asked if she knew about the NY Sun Thomas Lipscomb story --she said "YES" --so they are actually training their callers about the story! I then went into the Middendorf story and at this point I was getting ticked off, and she finally asked me why I didn't seem to support John Kerry. WRONG QUESTION! So I went into the meetings with the N. Vietnamese and not releasing his records and being deceitful to the American public. I went on for about 10 minutes with her rarely interrupting me. I felt it was the LEAST i could do as it would at least keep her from making other calls to potential voters. The phone call came from an area code of (212) ---anybody know where that is? To sum it up they are still claiming he released ALL his military records, and I directly asked her if he got a discharge before his upgrade to honorable and she said "NO". I'm aware this isnt an official campaign response, but they have obviously been trained and know what to say and how to handle the issue. And they are for SURE aware of the Lipscomb story in the NY Sun!!! Very Happy

Last edited by ord33 on Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
miltonsket
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do we get through to Sean Hannity and Drudge? Are the Swiftees trying on this? Can O'Neil call them !!!!!!!! All we need is one headline on Drudge!!!!!!!!!!
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost sure 212 area code is NYC
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The adresses have been posted multiple times throughout this and other threads.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelnoel wrote:
Almost sure 212 area code is NYC

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: