SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY PHONES SWIFT BOAT FOES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Navymomx2 wrote:
Crueladev wrote:
My first Post here....and I'm ANGRY!

Thank You all For Your Honored Service to this Nation!

I'm ANGRY because my Cousin served in Vietnam and he was not a Swifty...So I guess according to Kerry... My Cousin is a rapist, and rabid killer..

My Cousin is a war criminal who raised villages, raped women and children, cut off heads, ears, shot dogs, cats, chickens, cows...blah blah blah...

My Cousin Served with HONOR! Something KERRY would not understand!

I also understand that Kerry's Campaign now has stated that His first Purple Heart "may" have been self-inflicted...there is real honor there..you betch ya! Wink

God Speed to you all and thank you for letting me vent on this Great Site!
Keep up the Fight!

Welcome Aboard Crueladev,

I know exactly how you feel!!! I had an Uncle who was a Vietnam Vet and served on the Monitors before Kerry got there. He is a Purple Heart recipient and I have the paperwork explaining what happened for him to recieve it. I was also informed by the MRFA that the day the fight broke out it turned out to be the bloodiest day in 68.

I sure hope both these stories pan out to be true. Just wish if the 1st Purple Heart of Kerry's could be retracted that something could be done to this man over it.

No matter what happens, at least I know in my heart that my Uncle as well as many others served honorably and are the REAL HERO's, that is more than John F Kerry can HONESTLY say!!!

If Kerry has admitted that the wound was self-inflicted due to negligence without hostile fire the award should be withdrawn. The reason being that no casualty report or after-action report was filed for the event. You have to have all 3 per naval regulations to receive the award.

No, I don't know how he back-doored it in the first place but he sure as hell did.

ASPB,

Thank You, I have been going over every thing in the Kerry website and was looking for both reports you mentioned and of course couldn't find anything. I found it rather odd that there was After Action Reports for Feb. 69 and Mar 69 but nothing for Dec 68, same with the casualty/wounded info.

I thought I was just missing something since I am trying to comprehend all these documents and what needed to be there.

I have learned so much from everyone here so when I resubmit with my father's permission to view my Uncle's records atleast I will know this time what I want for records.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remodelinguy,

Unfortunately a lot of people are locked into ABB mode which puts rocks between their ears. I blame the three years of relentless negative bashing by Dem leaning 527s for this. Their lies have been told so many times with so few voices calling them on it, that they have taken a hold as proven "fact" in the minds of many. Fighting that is damn near impossible...let me tell you.

Truth is Beauty
Mona
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billman wrote:
Taping only requires one party's consent. It's done everyday by attorneys I know, and is also common in the advertising sales business. Taping a conversation without *either* party's knowledge is called wiretapping and is illegal without a warrant.

Our local lefty Congressman "Baghdad Jim" McDermott just lost a federal ruling, confirming he did in fact break the law 6 years ago by giving the media a tape of a cellphone call he knew was made without the parties knowledge.

Please be careful here: this is all a matter of in which state you live; different jurisdictions have different laws. When I was practicing law in NY, it was legal for one party to tape without the other party's consent. But when we represented people in other states we checked the local listings -- it is not legal everywhere, and some states require BOTH party's consent
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I haven't heard more on Kerry's call in the news (Fox OR MSM)... Did it get buried or disproven?

Holy shnykies, if the call was real and confirmed, isn't it a huge story?... Someone update me please.

SOTG
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a whole different story here, if I'm interpreting this correctly, see if I am:
Kerry called a member of a 527 group (Brant)
Kerry inquired if Brant was a group member
Brant confirmed that
Kerry continued to communicate with Brant
That right there is a violation of the 527 law, it doesn't matter if it's a rival group or a pro group.
He taped it?
Is all of this right, or am I assuming something here?
Thanks (and I hope this is all true)
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
KERRY: "When we dedicated swift boat one in '92, I said to all the swift guys that I wasn't talking about the swifties, I was talking about all the rest of the veterans.

Yes, along with all that 527 and illegal recording stuff, the above statement is just astonishing to me.
Do we have confirmation on that specific statement?
I wonder if anyone's forwarded it to the VFW that he recently spoke to.
Damn, this is PAGE ONE stuff if true.

SOTG
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF it's true, he's sunk. (Bad pun, I know). I guess we'll know tomorrow.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
I think there's a whole different story here, if I'm interpreting this correctly, see if I am:
Kerry called a member of a 527 group (Brant)
Kerry inquired if Brant was a group member
Brant confirmed that
Kerry continued to communicate with Brant
That right there is a violation of the 527 law, it doesn't matter if it's a rival group or a pro group.
He taped it?
Is all of this right, or am I assuming something here?
Thanks (and I hope this is all true)

Not quite right--What the law disallows is for the candidate or his campaign to co-ordinate with a 527 group that is supporting him--Merely speaking to someone who is a member of a 527 group, particularly one that supports his opponent, does not violate the law--Not to mention the fact that Kerry obviously didn't realize that Mr. Brant was a supporter of SBVT when he made the call--

Kerry has done an awful lot of things wrong, but this isn't one of them--Stupid, but not illegal--C
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least it's still up on Drudge... with a little "developing" tag at the end.
That leads me to believe the story has not been discredited.

I "misunderestimated" Mr. Kerry's stupidity if the story pans out. Wink

SOTG
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox news just reported that Kerry called "several" members of our group, and named Brant as one of them. Nothing about any recording of the call.

Quote:
disallows is for the candidate or his campaign to co-ordinate with a 527 group that is supporting him

Kerry's campaign has made the claim that our group is actually hurting Bush, remember? If they've stated that, are theynot coordinating with a group that is supporting Kerry? Feed them some of their own lies and spin and watch them sweat. Laughing
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL... I like the way you think, Wing Wiper!

SOTG
napnip
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't know that Kerry taped anything. I was just questioning the legality involved just in case he might have taped it.

But as it is, we do *NOT* know that he taped anything.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect it was Brant recalling what was said in the conversation.
Not as strong as a recording, but damning nonetheless.

SOTG
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Icing Reply with quote

This is ALL pure icing! With a cherry on top even! God I hope that phone convo was recorded and could be used publically against kerry. He just admitted this very week that he still 100% believes that ALL Vietnam Vets are war criminals and murders and rapists and baby killers! All but the SWIFTies of course. That is SOOO lame. Desperate people do stupid things. Ala kerry's Sunday night phone call! The foundation isn't just cracked. There are huge pieces of it falling away and the walls are sagging. This is GREAT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...I remember that call... the sound of rejection seared - SEARED in me!"

SOTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: