SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill Middendorf comments on Kerry Discharge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

securitymom wrote:
Okay..I don't know if this will do any good...but I have a friend who is really interested in this who has a close friend on NBC....THIS FRIEND and HER FRIEND are BUSH SUPPORTERS...I don't know and I'll keep you posted...But I know my friend will do whatever it takes to make something happen! Keep your fingers crossed....

Give your friend everything we posted on here. I'll pray that she makes a pass into the End Zone with it. Razz
Bernard Cullen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
The phone call came from an area code of (212) ---anybody know where that is? Very Happy

New York. Good work. Not only the delay but the doubt and decreased motivation. I am sure you were more polite than I would have been. Any indication of the age of this Kerriac.
securitymom
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay..she's reading them..I'll keep you posted..I did also attach the Brokaw info....And yes, 212 is NY
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: oreilly Reply with quote

right now on BOR he did a poll and just gave the results, who would win the election
BUSH 92

KERRY 8
he also said his viewers have been 100% till now,tomorrow willtell
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you will note: The VC Collaborator stated that ALL the records released by the Navy are available for viewing. This is weaseleze for "All the records he asked for are available". He only asked for a few records and all of those are available. The weasel never asked for the important ones to be released.
As far as any involved person with knowledge of the matter making a public statement about The VC Collaborator's discharge, they are barred, under the 1974 Privacy Act, from discussing personnel matters of any service personnel with regard to their service. It's a legal bobby trap. Talk about it, break the law, and go to jail or say nothing, stay out of trouble, and continue with your life.
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to let you know that we are not alone on this, there are bloggers all over the place working just as hard, with the same high level of enthusiasm!

I stumbled accross one post that had me rolling, and thought you would enjoy... Smile

To: demlosers
WTF? Isn't there anyone in 'records' that can steal this information and leak it?? I mean, that would be a very 'Democrat-ish' thing to do, but jeez - I can't believe it hasn't been leaked yet!

5 posted on 09/14/2004 3:43:06 PM PDT by BearCub
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bernard Cullen wrote:
ord33 wrote:
The phone call came from an area code of (212) ---anybody know where that is? Very Happy

New York. Good work. Not only the delay but the doubt and decreased motivation. I am sure you were more polite than I would have been. Any indication of the age of this Kerriac.

She seemed to be older (at least relative to me) she was about 40-50 judging on her voice. I was very calm and respectable...until she flat out lied to me and told me that he had signed SF-180. Thats when I let her have it and told her exactly to a t why I didnt support Kerry and asked a couple other leading questions to her. It was kinda fun actually! A couple weekends ago, the Kerry Campaign had some grassroots effort to come door to door in our area and talk to the people. The guys that knocked on our door those couple weekends ago werent nearly as nice as the lady on the phone. They left after about 30 seconds from talking to us, and left without saying any goodbye salutation. Our subdivision where we live does not allow political signs (or flags for that matter--can you believe that crap!), so I'm sure they wasted their time going to a lot of homes here (our area is probably 3 almost 4 to 1 in favor of Bush)
Bernard Cullen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
If you will note: The VC Collaborator stated that ALL the records released by the Navy are available for viewing. This is weaseleze for "All the records he asked for are available". He only asked for a few records and all of those are available. The weasel never asked for the important ones to be released.
As far as any involved person with knowledge of the matter making a public statement about The VC Collaborator's discharge, they are barred, under the 1974 Privacy Act, from discussing personnel matters of any service personnel with regard to their service. It's a legal bobby trap. Talk about it, break the law, and go to jail or say nothing, stay out of trouble, and continue with your life.

Hence Kerry's threat early on that he would attack if attacked. But, this genie is out of the bottle thanks to Navy Chief and others. I suspect that when Kerry goes down it will be his last hurrah and that the local Dem politicians anxious for bigger pensions or more perquisites will be lining up to push him off the cliff.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Levin radio program was all over the 'discharge'. I, of course, was here and did not listen because Chief was rescheduled.

So much chat is posted on the Mark Levin deal that is on the SwiftVets site.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This OTH discharge thing is a land mine. Everyone knows about it through innuendo and rumor. Everyone believes it because it is fully in character with the VC collaborator. It isn't any good without a supporting witness willing to sign an affidavit. If the witness signs the he is breaking the Privacy Act of 1974 and will get crucified. Therefore nobody credible will ever sign.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH 6th District Court of Appeals says YES to GOP for polling place watchers 11/02/04 YES!!
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:

Exactly, when you said "all the records he asked for are available". The Imus interview has him saying pretty much the same thing.
Quote:
KERRY: We've posted my military records that they sent to me, or were posted on my Web site. You can go to my Web site, and all my -- you know, the documents are there.

IMUS: So is -- everything's available?

KERRY: To the best of my knowledge. I think some of the medical stuff may still be out there. We're trying to get it.

IMUS: "The Washington Post" doesn't think that it's all available, and they could go to your Web site. Maybe they did.

KERRY: Well, we released everything that they initially sent me.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6009011
Must have asked them to leave out "certain things".
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
This OTH discharge thing is a land mine. Everyone knows about it through innuendo and rumor. Everyone believes it because it is fully in character with the VC collaborator. It isn't any good without a supporting witness willing to sign an affidavit. If the witness signs the he is breaking the Privacy Act of 1974 and will get crucified. Therefore nobody credible will ever sign.

Exactly where is the lack of credibility in defending one's country. If Kerry was being credible then I could see a credibility issue. However, since he is not, I don't.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: fox reporting Reply with quote

just reporting on fox judge ghas reversed decision, voters will have to show proof at all voting booths in ohio tomorrow, dems threatening to appeal uphill battle cannot see them getting anywhere before voting starts at 5am
MyAslan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: fox reporting Reply with quote

minnie presley wrote:
just reporting on fox judge ghas reversed decision, voters will have to show proof at all voting booths in ohio tomorrow, dems threatening to appeal uphill battle cannot see them getting anywhere before voting starts at 5am

I think it is nearly impossible for the dems to change this ruling though. Laughing This is great news!
http://www.protestwarrior.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: