SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Bashes Our Volunteer Military
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retired LGen Tom McInnerny (sp) was on Fox this morning and gave a remarkable two-minute summary of the contents of "Unfit for Command" including Kerry's abandonment of his comrades after 'winning' three PHs, two of which were self-inflicted, etc., etc. The normally mild-mannered general, a consultant for Fox, was clearly torqued.

He concluded by calling for Kerry to resign from the Senate.

Schadow
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skerry has been walking on a picket fence his whole political life, straddleing all issues, responding to whichever way he thought the wind was blowing. He has now slipped and fallen onto the fence, one leg on each side.

He promised he was going to kick ass from coast to coast.

He is being told to shut up and go windsurfing.

Guess which he will choose? The good of his party or his pride?
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.johnkerry.com/news/releases/
lots of additonal Press releases.....he is coming unglued....some interesting video clips too.

The opening of Imus is funny
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sen. Kerry:

You are a disgrace for abusing our troops over and over and over again for your political purposes.

Once and for all, please do America a huge favor and turn in your resignation immediately.

My husband and I are proud Americans, and we call for you to resign from the US Senate immediately.

John Kerry, You are and have always been a disgrace - - a disgrace in uniform and now a disgrace as a United States Senator.

America doesn't need or want you!!!!!!!!!!!

RESIGN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<B>I WILL NOT ACCEPT AN APOLOGY FROM JOHN KERRY (D) FRANCE,

I WILL ONLY ACCEPT HIS RESIGNATION FROM THE SENATE</B>
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Boston Herald...

Quote:
Kerry an embarrassment
By Boston Herald editorial staff
Wednesday, November 1, 2006 - Updated: 04:35 AM EST

Memo to John Kerry: The best defense isn’t a good offense.

As he stumped for California Democratic gubernatorial candidate Phil Angelides at Pasadena City College Monday, the junior senator from Massachusetts said the following:

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

The remark, which first aired on a California TV station (with friends like Kerry, Angelides might as well pack it in now) was offensive beyond belief, not to mention simply wrong.

Kerry should have taken the advice of his one-time friend, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) who yesterday said Kerry “owes an apology to the many thousands of Americans serving in Iraq, who answered their country’s call because they are patriots and not because of any deficiencies in their education.”

An apology would have been the way to go, but sometimes Kerry just can’t help himself. And so he issued one of his very special non-denial denials saying, “I’m sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did.”

Huh? The film clip, now up on YouTube, speaks for itself.

The real shame is that while John Kerry stumps around the country, building up chits for his own possible presidential campaign rerun, he still has that D-Mass. after his name. And that’s an embarrassment to the good people of this state who sent him to the U.S. Senate.

Boston Herald
mathman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: sKerry Reply with quote

My fellow veterans:
Please go re-read Unfit for Command.
Lt. John F. Kerry was under the command of some wise superiors while he was in his Swift Boat unit in Vietnam.
Lt. Kerry was a loose cannon. That much, at least, is clear from the record which we have been able to see. He would not follow orders. He would not carry out his assigned missions. He was a showboat. Any officer who dressed up and took pictures of himself is not in theater for the good of his unit.
I am convinced that his superiors had to get him out of theater, and knew, because of his political connections, that they could not charge him under Article 15. So they took the way out which was available to them: sign off on three purple hearts and send him home.

So what is new? Sen. Kerry is still a loose cannon. Despite the manifest instructions given by Sen. Schumer, he did not keep his mouth shut. He was supposed to keep quiet and let the Republicans destroy themselves. Once again, he would not follow orders.

This is for Sen. Kerry: Plus ça change, plus ça meme chose. Sorry about the accents; I don't know how to put them in here.

Once a traitor, always a traitor.
four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thing really has "legs" now. David Chu, a Pentagon spokesman, came out with the statistics on the education level of our military. It's even better than I thought! 99.3% of the enlisted people have a high school education or GED. 97% of officers in the service today have at least two years of college and the great majority have four year graduate degree, at least. The general civilian population is 56.5% with a degree! Kerry has opened the floodgates now. Maybe this will also slam-shut Charlie Rangel's big, fat mouth. He is constantly saying that only the poor and uneducated are sacrificing in Iraq and Afghanistan. Is this part of "Rove's Plan"?
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H/t: United States Military & DrudgeReport
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly we now see, just how effective Kerry would have been if (as HE THINKS he should have after the fact) he responded to the substance of the SwiftVet charges about his record.

If Kerry in 2004, would have tried this, he would have imploded even more.

Problem is the truth hurts, and when you don't have the truth (ie Kerry) it hurts even more.

Kerry was for the Joke, Before he was Against it!
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRST he said it was a joke.

THEN, he told Imus he left out A word:

Sen. John Kerry: "...I left out one word. I left out the word, us. They got us stuck, and instead of that I said, they got stuck, and their taking advantage of it--and here's what's wrong..."

NEXT, his office says:

Kerry told the students that if they studied hard they could do well, but if they didn't "you get stuck in Iraq." His office said he neglected to add the punch line: "Just ask President Bush."

Consistently inconsistent, as usual.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becca...... I love the picture. They spell like me over there.

John Kerry? I do wonder what His Mrs. has to say about all this. Frequently she chimes in with such splendid comments herself!
davman
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone notice that he told Imus that he told the truth, just like he did when he returned from southeast Asia. It becomes more apparent by the day that he does not know what "the truth" means. I think he should just sign SF-180 and get it overwith.

By the way "W" got better grades than him in college. Not stellar, but better. So it appears that if you don't get smart, you get elected to be a senator from Massachusetts. Just when I though it couldn't be more embarrasing to live here!
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: ScrappleFace Scott Ott Reply with quote

This YouTube
is a bit hard to watch but brilliantly done. It grows on you.

Some of the moonbat comments show their lack of knowledge of our modern military.

LittleGreenFootballs has a link to a full size shot of the Stuck hear in Irak
photo http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/pictures/20061101TroopsMessage-lg.jpg
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.johnkerry.com/news/releases/release.html?id=37

Statement of Senator John Kerry

As a combat veteran, I want to make it clear to anyone in uniform and to their loved ones: my poorly stated joke at a rally was not about, and never intended to refer to any troop.

I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform, and I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended.

It is clear the Republican Party would rather talk about anything but their failed security policy. I don’t want my verbal slip to be a diversion from the real issues. I will continue to fight for a change of course to provide real security for our country, and a winning strategy for our troops.

Standard "NON-Apology" Apology

Kerry has to show up in front of a camera to apologize....he can not just have someone else put out a statement for him

Kerry did not write that, its someone else's words. Let him get in front of a camera and do a press Confernce.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: