SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please DONATE to Swifts - even if it's $5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike4gwb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to add this since its updated, they now request we put occupation and employer on the check so it can be counted towards total numbers of donators.

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth
c/o Weymouth Symmes, Treasurer
PO Box 26184
Alexandria, VA 22313

When contributing by check, please include your occupation and employer.
Checks should be made payable to "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth".
mtpNY
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Yes, the MSM keeps referring to the organization being funded by a rich Texas Republican. (As if Perry's $100,000 stands up against Soros' MILLIONS Rolling Eyes )

There are over 8,000 contributors for around half a million to Swifts.

They're not going to be able to say that this organization is a bunch of rich Republicans when the thousands of $5, $20 & $50 donations finally makes it onto the internet.

Keep 'er rolling! Smile

It's already working.
Van Odell was able to stop an interviewer in his tracks today (I forget which one). The interviewer mentioned that the SBVFT's largest contributor was a wealthy Republican from Texas named Bob Perry and Mr. Odell corrected him and stated that as of today $200-300K has been donated by average Americans making *them* the largest contributors.
The interviewer was stunned and went on to a different line of questioning.
It was classic.
I registered and donated today. My copy of "Unfit For Command" is due to be shipped tomorrow.
Wayne_Fielder
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: I'm in for $25 Reply with quote

I don't know any Vietnam Vets who served in the swiftboats but I DO know several that served...mostly 101ABN and 1st Cav guys. Several of them still have visceral reactions when anyone mentions Hanoi Jane or Senator Kerry. If this donation is the ONLY thing I can do to help you guys get the truth out then I am proud to do it.

I'm not a fan of Senator Kerry's politics and wouldn't vote for him even if he hadn't slandered you guys. It's his own dumb fault for making this a central fixture of his Presidential aspirations and I hope my meager donation will help to shut him down. He's dangerous to our Country on many many fronts.

Thank you Swift Boats Veterans for Truth for sticking up for your service...it's about d@mn time the truth gets out.

And now...it's your turn dear reader. If $5 is the best you can do...pack a lunch tomorrow and send that $5 to the Swiftees.

https://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/swift/ccdonation.php?op=donate&site=SwiftVets

-Wayne Fielder
Kentucky
and of course the ubiquitous MCP...I'm so ashamed. Wink

Last edited by Wayne_Fielder on Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueLotus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...

Perhaps we should start making ourselves some buttons to wear during the week...

"I'm skipping for the Swifties!"

"Skip lunch and honor the Swifties!"

"Honor Trumps Hunger"

"Brave Men Trump Big Macs" (Ooo... would McD's then be accused of being part of the Bush-Cheney fund raising team?)

Let's face it, these guys put their lives on the line back then and are willing to risk everything being brought out about their personal lives by the DNC attack dogs in order for them to get their message out.

Let's help them do it!
risawn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll donate $10.00 a week until Election time!

I love you guys!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
curtis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never made a donation to anything remotely political until now. I gave $50 because I respect their rights to get their story out and I couldn't stand the way the main stream media and the James Carville types were disrespecting them simply because they weren't on Kerry's bandwagon. I hope O'Neill debates that maniac Carville again, that is sure to increase donations for SBVFT!

Good luck SBVFT!

Sincerely,

Curtis
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your support, Curtis.

We all need to do what we can: Soros has the money; we have the truth!
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just mailed my $25 today - - to support a most noble & respectable cause! Bump
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
mike4gwb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have 131 commits to mailing $5 checks from my store, lets hope they all come through.
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Keep Contributions Coming! Reply with quote

I started out contributing $25.00. I have made three additional contributions since then, for a total of $150.00. Why? Because of the Nazi brownshirts named Kerry, Edwards, Clark, Turner et al b****ing-and-moaning and trying to crush the free speech rights of honest and honorable veterans. These craven leftist loonies have no problem with $60+ million spent by dishonest and dishonorable 527s such as MoveOn and ACT, individual contributors giving millions of dollars, e.g., George Soros and Peter Lewis, and crapumentaries like F911, but they cry, like the girlie-men they are, that it isn't fair for another 527, i.e., SwiftVets, to tell the truth about an opportunistic, look-at-me, look-at-me, spoiled, coreless, egomaniacal brat, for an individual to contribute $200K, and for conservative 527s to spend $2.5 million. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. Although I respect and honor John McCain's service and sacrifice, he still bears animosity toward GWB, despite some of his campaign appearances, and the fact he hasn't spoken out against ALL 527s speaks volumes.
wvobiwan
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Keep Contributions Coming! Reply with quote

markasass wrote:
I started out contributing $25.00. I have made three additional contributions since then, for a total of $150.00. Why? Because of the Nazi brownshirts named Kerry, Edwards, Clark, Turner et al b****ing-and-moaning and trying to crush the free speech rights of honest and honorable veterans. These craven leftist loonies have no problem with $60+ million spent by dishonest and dishonorable 527s such as MoveOn and ACT, individual contributors giving millions of dollars, e.g., George Soros and Peter Lewis, and crapumentaries like F911, but they cry, like the girlie-men they are, that it isn't fair for another 527, i.e., SwiftVets, to tell the truth about an opportunistic, look-at-me, look-at-me, spoiled, coreless, egomaniacal brat, for an individual to contribute $200K, and for conservative 527s to spend $2.5 million. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. Although I respect and honor John McCain's service and sacrifice, he still bears animosity toward GWB, despite some of his campaign appearances, and the fact he hasn't spoken out against ALL 527s speaks volumes.

Ha! Well said, I agree. I made my first political contribution ever (in 40 years) today, to the Swifties. I've never donated to political campaigns, and probably never will, because I don't think polticians need any more of my money than I'm hosed with in taxes. In fact, since the government 'owns' the airwaves the media uses, I think it should mandate that networks provide free coverage of elections. How's that for removing the 'corrupt money' from the election process?

But I donated to the Swifties in honor of my father, one of the accused 'murderers, rapists, village burners' of Kerry infamy. These men deserve whatever support they need to bring Kerry's treason home to him, no matter how long it takes.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'SWIFT BOAT VETERANS FOR TRUTH' RAISED $1,764,000 IN DONATIONS ON WEBSITE IN PAST 2 WEEKS, SOURCES TELL DRUDGE...

Make that at least $1,764,025. Just Donated.

Keep it up! Laughing
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you imagine the length of the donor list, since most of the donations are probably relatively small? That's not a put-down, either. That's proof it's a grass-roots effort and the supporters aren't "rich Texas Republicans."
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What started as a group of veterans getting together to spread the truth is now becoming a national movement. Looking at all the headlines this morning and all the press coverage recently, this movement is becoming the avalanche it truly deserves. Guess who's at the bottom of the mountain looking upward as the avalanche comes crashing down? Every little contribution will ensure that Kerry goes crashing to the gutters where he belongs!
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've asked all my readers to donate, and I think I'll donate again myself - I'm quite interested in seeing your "October Surprise" (as mentioned by El Rushbo on Monday) aired across the nation.

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 7 of 18

Jump to: