SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY PHONES SWIFT BOAT FOES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, we're all war criminals, except for the Swift Boat Vets not named John Fonda Kerry?

If we could get one of his purple hearts retracted, could we send him back to Nam? Yes, please.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son Of The Godfather, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Priceless!!!!!! Very Happy
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SixDogTeam, DAMN, that was awesome good too! YEAH SEND HIM BACK TO VIETNAM!!! WOOHOO! Where do I sign? Smile You guys are great. I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard and been this happy so early in the morning.

EVERYONE needs to e-mail this to all the media contacts and force it to be the top of the news day, and call talk radio ALL DAY LONG! This is MAJOR!

Here's my media e-mail list if anyone wants to add it to theirs:

Afterhours@foxnews.com, Beltway@foxnews.com, Bullsandbears@foxnews.com, Cavuto@foxnews.com, Cash@foxnews.com, Colmes@foxnews.com, Comments@foxnews.com, Dayside@foxnews.com, Feedback@foxnews.com, FNS@foxnews.com, Forbes@foxnews.com, Foxmagazine@foxnews.com, Foxnewsonline@foxnews.com, Foxreport@foxnews.com, Friends@foxnews.com, Hannity@foxnews.com, Heartland@foxnews.com, Myword@foxnews.com, Ontherecord@foxnews.com, Oreilly@foxnews.com, Special@foxnews.com, Studiob@foxnews.com, sundays@cbsnews.com, viewerservices@foxnews.com, Warstories@foxnews.com, 48hours@cbsnews.com, 60II@cbsnews.com, 60m@cbsnews.com, beldar@beldar.org, bencour@sbcglobal.net, bking@texarkanagazette.com, captain@captainsquartersblog.com, citydesk@chron.com, countdown@msnbc.com, dateline@nbc.com, earlyshow@cbs.com, editor@americanthinker.com, editors@lovelycitizen.com, evening@cbsnews.com, feedback@powerlineblog.com, ftn@cbsnews.com, GMA@abcnews.com, graphic@cswnet.com, gyarbrough@kark.com, hardball@msnbc.com, hhewitt@hughhewitt.com, jeffj@nwarktimes.com, j.geraghty@starpower.net, jhansen@swtimes.com, kris@thebryanttimes.com, kristen.mack@chron.com, kvom@kvom.com, letters@msnbc.com, lindac@nwanews.com, lminor@texarkanagazette.com, mtp@nbc.com, news@5newsonline.com, news@ardemgaz.com, news@ashleynewsobserver.com, news@atkinschronicle.com, news@cabotstarherald.com, news@carlisleindependent.com, news@guardonline.com, news@siftingsherald.com, newsroom@nwanews.com, Newswatch@foxnews.com, nightly@nbc.com, pundit@instapundit.com, rush@eibnet.com, SAT@cbsnews.com, spectator@ar-digit.net, tbn@beebenews.com, today@nbc.com, uttm@cbs.com, uttm@cbsnews.com, villagerjournal@centurytel.net, weekendtoday@nbc.com, wlewey@thnews.com

Freedom of speech is a great thing! Smile
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeees, Rocket, you've got quite the contact list there. Thanks!
Anyone catch wind of any updates yet?

SOTG
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SonOfTheGodfather, you're very welcome! If there are any you have that I don't, please let me know. I LOVE the ability for all of us to band together and mail THOUSANDS of big things to the media and force them to report it for fear of being totally irrelevent if they do not. Many of mine report it anyway since they to report conservative also, but I want more liberal media e-mails. So I can upset their wittle tum tums with things they don't like to see happen, like this story! Twisted Evil
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic has drifted far afield. Either return to the topic, or we'll have to lock it.

Thanks
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Me#1,

I wonder if someone is still working on the story or at least trying to follow up on the Drudge report?
There are several aspects to the story that are huge news, but 2 that stick out in my mind:

1) Contacting the Swiftees
2) Maintaining that everyone but the swiftees commited attrocities.

Hope we hear more soon!

SOTG
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the latest update of this? Is there any news at all if ANY of the SBVT members recorded their conversations with kerry? If so, can those be used in a new SBVT ad??? That would be devestating to kerry and finish him! It would illustrate that he still says 99.9% of Vietnam vets are war criminals, murderer's, rapists, and baby killers, as well as being indisputable evidence that kerry has knowingly violated campaign finance reform! If anyone has e-mail addresses for libby media outlets I'd like to have them. Thanks. Smile
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son Of The Godfather wrote:
"...I remember that call... the sound of rejection seared - SEARED in me!"

SOTG

I think that's a good point. It's St. Paul's for him, all over again. It's Wright and the others coming to have that little 'sit-down' in late March 1969. And I think the only place a Kerry could have survived was in Kennedy-controlled MA. And to be fair to the voters, there, they didn't know ANY of this about Kerry. I trust it would matters to a sufficient number of them, now. I think he's headed for the next rejection, either the bosses telling him he's 'not right' for the ticket, any longer, or on election day.

What I think would be honorable for the Navy is if they would consider simply stripping JFKerry of all three Purple Hearts, and the Silver and Bronze Stars. Now, he may have technically merited the second PH. Contrary to what Bob Dole said, he may even have bled, if you looked for it. But given what appears a record of falsifying documents, of dishonable behavior in the field, and while still in the Navy upon his return, I think they should strike all five. I don't know how they'd do that, though. The leftwing 'mainstream', which Blankley pointed out for losers in the last few months, in another thread on this board, are saying the 'smoking gun', to hark back to their Nixon-fetish, are the reports clearly authored and signed by Kerry, and the actual medical records of that day, not those of his private doctor. If you have something that concrete, then I'd have to ask - how does he keep those medals?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please discontinue non-topical posts. Feel free to start another topic if you wish to discuss a thread drift. Any further non-topical posts will be deleted.

Thanks

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Brant received a call from Kerry at his home in Virginia while he was watching the Olympics on TV.

The call lasted 10 minutes, sources tell DRUDGE.

KERRY: "Why are all these swift boat guys opposed to me?"

And the third thing that stands out: Can he be serious asking this question?

SOTG
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

letters@washpost.com
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sevry, I think you're dead spot on. He shouldn't be allowed to keep those medals. The Navy should strip him of them. They should have 30 years ago. What he did wasn't free speech, it was over the line, and a complete and total breaking of every sense of honor and integrity that the oath he tood stands for. He should be stripped of all of them. This story has big long strong legs just like the whole SBVT story has had the past few months. Everyone needs to e-mail all the media on this and force them to put this out there to the rational voters. Especailly in Ohio and Pennsylvania and Florida and guarantee that kerry loses.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kmudd, thank you!

Does anyone have the main or any e-mails to cnn, the ny times, or the major network evening news programs so we can all e-mail them this SUPER big story about kerry calling the SBVT members? If they started getting thousands of e-mails a day on things like this, if they don't already, that would make them nervous.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the delay is just someone getting the facts straight on this important development.
If it's untrue, we don't want to sink to the Kerry Kamp level and perpetuate it.
If it's true, then no one can help the Kerry Kamp.

SOTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: