SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 different Zumwalt Signatures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: 3 different Zumwalt Signatures Reply with quote

I put together this Zumwalt signature comparison from John Kerry’s Military Records.
Download the PDF with each original signature page here
http://server1.reelectbushin2004.com/docfile/zumwalt_signature.pdf

SBD
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say (and I'm no expert) that the top 2 are the same and the bottom is FAR from it. Has anyone with expertise in handwriting analysis weighed in on this yet?
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, the bottom was signed by a clerk. In civilian work, the "/s" typed after an initiator's name means signed by the boss. In this case the cursive "S" might mean the same thing. Below the signature, "ZUMWALT" is penned in all caps followed by "/R 02" which could be the initial of the clerk or some other office practice, like filing. Just a thought.
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
IMO, the bottom was signed by a clerk. In civilian work, the "/s" typed after an initiator's name means signed by the boss. In this case the cursive "S" might mean the same thing. Below the signature, "ZUMWALT" is penned in all caps followed by "/R 02" which could be the initial of the clerk or some other office practice, like filing. Just a thought.

That is not exactly right. The /s is used on a copy of a document indicating that the original had been signed by the person stated. The /s is on the line by itself and requires no other signature.
Brother was on the USS Regulus - Vietnam
Husband was AirForce 3rd (34th) Tactical Fighter Wing - Security Police Bien Hoa Vietnam
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I took that cursive S as being the tail end of Zumwalt's signature. It's not clear enough to make the call, though. It sure looks like it's connected, but follows the line in the signature block too closely to call. The original would tell the real story.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: ...Zumwalt Signatures Reply with quote

Misty wrote:
...The /s is used on a copy...

I must agree with you, even in civilian work. I stretched the idea just in case the military practice was to have a clerk sign. If the third signature was intended to be an original, it's clearly a forgery.
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: May Very Well Be Another Fake! Reply with quote

SBD
I think you should send your work to;
Hannity@foxnews.com
RushLimbaugh.com
DavidLimbaugh.com
AnnCoulter.com (they do a security process w/your e-mail) Once you are accepted your message goes through)

I think all of these people are genuinely interested in getting to the truth about things of significance.
As a student of graphoanalysis as a hobby, I think that this exemplar needs to at least go further for authentication.
So much goes into the analysis i.e. stroke,pressure,zone,slant and so many other factors of influence (such as illness, medication, etc.) Originals or very, very good copies are needed. However, the first clue always begins with the obvious differences.
Remember, handwriting analysis is one of the few art/sciences other than DNA that is accepted in a court of law. Lie detecters etc. are not.

The worst thing that can happen is they decline to pursue it.
I am not accusing, however, if there has already been an issue of what this man said/did/signed re: Kerry, it certainly deserves exploration.
You may very well have a new issue.

Make it a great day!
Mary Ann Parker
IFF Beacon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 different Zumwalt Signatures Reply with quote

SBD wrote:
I put together this Zumwalt signature comparison from John Kerry’s Military Records.

SBD

.....good work SBD, they all look very different. Do we have your permission to email your post to some news people?
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 different Zumwalt Signatures Reply with quote

IFF Beacon wrote:
SBD wrote:

SBD

.....good work SBD, they all look very different. Do we have your permission to email your post to some news people?

By all means, send it to anyone who can help. We all have the same goal!! Very Happy

SBD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: