SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AD #6: The DUmb defense

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: AD #6: The DUmb defense Reply with quote

Everyone,

Get ready. I was cruising over at DU and you need to be ready for the new article coming out of the Washington Post that attacks our latest ad.

The Dem Defense is this: Because Kerry admitted that he met with NVA and Viet-Cong leaders in Paris to Congress, it wasn't a "secret" meeting and thus the ad is invalid.

No joke. That is the primary line of defense.

Also there is a NY Post article coming out that accused Mr. Stone of planting the forged memos into Burkett's hands to frame the Kerry campaign.

No joke...those lunatics actually believe it!

-Polaris

Truth is Beauty
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admitting it or not, he was still a Naval Officer meeting with the enemy privately during war time.

Claiming that Republicans set up CBS with the phoney documents is also just a smokescreen. The only ones to buy that will be died in the wool Bush haters who already think he is satan reincarnated.

It's a weak damage control that won't work.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters,

Oh, I agree it is weak. I called it a DUMB defense for a reason. However, I still think we need to be ready for it. (Washes slime off keyboard from source.)

Truth is Beauty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: