SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why Defeat Kerry? Beheading Americans Is War!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EODARMY
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Why Defeat Kerry? Beheading Americans Is War! Reply with quote

Beheading Americans is not a crime per the liberals but war; defeat Kerry! See video under 21 Sep 2004; thanks to Northeast Intelligence Network:

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/default.asp
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: Why Defeat Kerry? Beheading Americans Is War! Reply with quote

EODARMY wrote:
Beheading Americans is not a crime per the liberals but war; defeat Kerry! See video under 21 Sep 2004; thanks to Northeast Intelligence Network:

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/default.asp

It's not a crime, it's tradition Mad
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect this video is of the beheading. If I am wrong, forgive
me. But if it is, I must protest the use of this forum for this.
I can't bear to even chance seeing that barbarity.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SooZQ wrote:
I suspect this video is of the beheading. If I am wrong, forgive
me. But if it is, I must protest the use of this forum for this.
I can't bear to even chance seeing that barbarity.

With all my respect I think more Americans should see this as long as they can stomach and some even if they cannot.

I watched the one with Nick Berg and it made me understand how these people think. It drilled it into my head just how desperate they are.
I respect your wishes to not watch it though.
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I watched the one with Nick Berg and it made me understand how these people think. It drilled it into my head just how desperate they are.
I respect your wishes to not watch it though.

I got a perfect understanding of how these guys think when they
flew the planes into the WTC. If folks just have to "see" a murder, they
can "google" the link. This forum is about the SBVT.

Most respectfully, Sue
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JD Wilson,

We do what we can to minimize civilian casualties. The Terrorist on the other hand violate the rules of war, and generally revel in civilian casualties to gain press coverage.

To equate us with the terrorists is beyond vile...frankly it is unamerican.

Truth is Beauty
Donna Savage
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion is that every American should watch this because this goes to the root of all evil. I know it's hard to watch, BUT if we are ever going to win this war, we need to know what we're dealing with and we have to face this head on. Because if we don't take care of this problem abroad, I'm afraid we'll be dealing with it on our own soil. It's just a matter of time. This is evil, pure evil.

I find it disturbing that so many Americans were "appalled" by what happened at Abu Ghraib prison but they won't condemn beheadings of innocent victims (and John Kerry is the ringleader). He had a grand opportunity today to condemn these acts and back our efforts in Iraq but he blew it, yet again. God Bless these souls that have lost their lives. If we have our way, it will not be in vain!
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JD Wilson wrote:
(Deleted by Admin)

When you hide in schools and surround yourself with women and children these things happen. I imagine that the civillians are well aware of the insurgents and the risk that they present to civillian safety.
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
Donna Savage
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATACKM wrote:
JD Wilson wrote:
(Deleted by Admin)

When you hide in schools and surround yourself with women and children these things happen. I imagine that the civillians are well aware of the insurgents and the risk that they present to civillian safety.

Very well said ATACKM and thanks for your service! Once again, there are just people out there that if given a choice, they will blame America for all the world's problems. Let's see if they feel that way if the terrorists make it to our soil. I think they'll be singing a different tune then! Like Bush said many times, "either you're with us or you're with the terrorists" There is no in-between choice here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polaris wrote:
JD Wilson,

We do what we can to minimize civilian casualties. The Terrorist on the other hand violate the rules of war, and generally revel in civilian casualties to gain press coverage.

To equate us with the terrorists is beyond vile...frankly it is unamerican.

There are no rules of engagement in this war as far as terrorists are concerned. How do you fight an enemy like this? Our troops and President are dealing with formidable people who do not care about life and democracy. Their ideology is so beyond the comprehension of any rational thinking human being. Those terrorists cannot be dealt with they must be eliminated. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: what you see is whatcha get Reply with quote

Its a sad point, but if shock therepy doesnt work for non-believers,what will?
Im open for suggestions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: