SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disgusting Kerry supporters with clipboards
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoEagles
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Disgusting Kerry supporters with clipboards Reply with quote

I live in center city Philadelphia. About a dozen times now I've been walking down the street and have been approached by these weirdo's with clipboards asking "Would you like to help John Kerry get elected?"

Every time it's been somebody different, but equally ugly, pierced and smelly. Usually, I smile and say, "No, I'm voting for Bush and he's going to win." And they just give me a look like I've got some kind of disease or something.

Anyone have a suggestion for a better response to these idiots?

Would you have gone to war with Iraq?
"You bet we might have" - John Fraud Kerry
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: help john Reply with quote

Tell them the only way I can help John kerry is to offer him some good advice, first sign the 180, appologize to america, then drink the kool-aid.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would I support a baby killer? That usually works for me. You can't reason with these people, so I choose to shake them up.
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recently found a great answer to this. Lately when people tell me they are voting for Kerry, I look em in the eye and tell them that is their choise, then also add, I heard the communist party has now endorsed him too.
Try it, ya get some great comments, which I cannot type here
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if you said, "Actually, I tried really hard to help John Kerry. But it kind of backfired when CBS finally admitted the documents I made up on my computer were all forged."

That should brighten their day.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Disgusting Kerry supporters with clipboards Reply with quote

GoEagles wrote:
Anyone have a suggestion for a better response to these idiots?

Ask them, very sincerely, "Who's John Kerry? Oh - wait - isn't he that guy who was in Vietnam for a couple of months?"
"Elect him to what? President of France? I didn't know he was running - and I sure didn't think we Americans could vote in France's elections!"

Cool
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend's 19 year old son was at a huge festival we have here that attracts about 600,000 people to the river front yearly.

He was passing a Kerry booth when the lady there asked him if he wanted a sticker to support Kerry.

He said no, and she said why not?

He said, If I took that sticker I would just tear it up and stomp on it.

She looked at him and said, A lot of people are voting for Kery and you should too. He walked off and said whatever.

I know he did this because he's that kind of in your face person. I just wish I could have been there! Very Happy
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! I like the "baby killer" answer. It works on several levels. You could also ask if they accept counterfeit money or forged checks as donations.

"Lots of people are voting for Kerry and you should too" What a convincing argument! The MTV/Rock the Vote rationale for either
a)voting for Kerry
b) jumping off a cliff
c) taking drugs
d) all of the above

I am going to Boston (the belly of the beast) with my husband for some business for a few days in October. Oooh ooh, I can't wait. I have already been seriously spoken to about my *behaviour* by my husband. I listened attentively, and then put some bail money for myself in my socks. Do you think $500 is enough?

These clipboard cretins are part of Soro's ACT-out group. There is no reasoning with them. But my oh my, they make a fine rep-re-sen-tation of Kerry!

New Kerry Campaign Slogan: Everybody is doing it, and you should too!
USAF66-70
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say you’d like to vote for Kerry except that he’s a confessed war criminal—in 1971 Kerry publicly stated that he committed the “same kind of atrocities” that his fellow vets did, who he said had committed “all kinds of atrocities” in Vietnam.
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just smile and say "I'd like to see him hung for high treason. Now, run along, take a bath. And get a job!"
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
I am going to Boston (the belly of the beast) with my husband for some business for a few days in October. Oooh ooh, I can't wait. I have already been seriously spoken to about my *behaviour* by my husband. I listened attentively, and then put some bail money for myself in my socks. Do you think $500 is enough?

Bah! Don't let the fools ruin your trip to my beautiful city. Just stay out of the PRC (People's Republic of Cambridge) and I doubt you'll even see any KoolAide addicts.
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Disgusting Kerry supporters with clipboards Reply with quote

GoEagles wrote:
"Would you like to help John Kerry get elected?"

?
I'd look em in the eye and say..."Who do you think I am, God?"

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traitor Kerry or DNC people are putting fliers at my door degrading President Bush. I wish I was there when they do that. I would have kick he or she in the ass.
Ten days ago the DNC people was at my door. I asked him to leave and he won't. Finnally I told him to leave at once or I'll have to whip him. Then he run for cover.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sure, i'd love to. You know Mr. Kerry's campaign aide Joe Bangert? I was with him in Nam, let me tell you how many people we skinned and hung on the fence." ...getting a little wild eyed helps...

"Do i look like a war criminal, traitor, or someone currently involved in sedition of the US and the government?"

"Oh certainly, i hear Kerry talking, and he is telling Al Queda "Help is on the way",,, the faster they bomb us again and hit Washington the better off we will all be.. You know Aljazeera prints all of Keery's speeches..."
FireFox
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure. When is his Senate campaign starting up?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: