SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could this be a John Kerry doc?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Could this be a John Kerry doc? Reply with quote

I know that this is a shot in the dark here, but could this be a John Kerry doc?

http://69.44.60.22/03231-00.pdf

The sections about his Purple Heart and being treated no differently than anyone else seems interesting and his good postservice record, etc.

From what we know, we assume he was not in the Marines but it would fit his MO to join the Marines so he could report troop movements to the VVAW. On April 22, 2004 on Good Morning America, he said
"I didn't write the rules of the United States Navy and the Marine Corps."

The only evidence that shows he made a run for Congress in 1970 is from The Crimson website but according to web.archives.org, the article was not posted online until March 4, 2004 while other 1970 articles were already there. The Admiral he worked for retired in June 1970. Also, the only Caucus I found was in June 1970 while The Crimson website is from February 1970.

This document is from Sept 2000 which still gives him time to get it fixed again. Also, when the document refers to his prior Vietnam Service, it uses the word "appears" in reference to the dates, so maybe February should be March.

Either way, it is an interesting read, and is more believable than his Honorable Discharge on his website.

I will keep looking,

SBD
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely not a Kerry doc, the dates and actions don't match.

I see where you are going with this though and your instincts are good. A general discharge could easily be converted to an honorable.

Kerry - sign the 180!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: