SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We are not scared enough
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
openfish24
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: We are not scared enough Reply with quote

As a nation we are not scared enough of what the terrorists can and will do.

You should see them cutting off the head of a living hostage. Then you will know just how scared we should all be.

These people, how can we call them people even, know no bounds. They have no rules, they will stop at nothing.

You should be scared for your families and your loved ones and your friends.

They do not want us out of the Middle East. They want us to convert to Islam or die. As long as they live and are free in any numbers we will be at risk.

When you vote, think of that. Don't consider the politics of it. Consider the reality of it. These people must be hunted down and stopped any way we can.

Who has the stomach to do that? The fortitude? The backbone to take the hard road?

Consider what Kerry did in 1971 and what he is doing now when you answer. In 1971 he demoralized the populace and demonized the soldiers. Resulting in defeat and retreat. What will be the results of the actions he is advocating now in this conflict?

What would the results of retreat and defeat in iraq be today?

Think carefully

Pete Bartow

Last edited by openfish24 on Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some of us who do understand the seriousness of this matter...but what I find is that most democrats either do not care or just do not want to think about it. They do not understand that you can not negotiate with terrorist; or that they want us all dead.

I tell everyone the #1 issue this election is who will protect me and my family the best?
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect, Pete, scared is not a real effective base to mount an attack -- or establish a defense.

Scared is their mission. Fear is their goal.

They are setting their attacks based on the limits of our ROE. They are leveraging an advantage from our basic decency, our unwillingness to kill or destroy whatever we can possibly avoid killing or destroying.

And it is handcuffing us.

What is needed is not fear. What is needed is an epiphany. People need to realize that it is THEM or US. There is no middle ground, no room for negotiation. Once people realize that, then the solution becomes clear and obvious.

They need to die. ALL of them that seek to do us harm.

It's time to say "Yeah, we know the temple is 1000 years old, and you think it's sacred, however, since you are UNWILLING and UNABLE to deal with your OWN problems and have made it OUR problem, we're just going to go in and kill everyone inside. We COULD just level the place with a bomb, but we're going to do it the hard way, so you may be able to repair the damage from bullet holes and frags. But we ARE going in."

I have no idea where people got the idea we're the guys in the White Hats. We're the guys in the Black Hats. We are the most warlike nation the world has ever known. In our brief 228 year history, weve been at war all but one year, and that was so long ago, no one remembers. And that year was not an especially good one for us, anyway.

You can NOT negotiate with terrorists. So don't bother trying. Just kill them all. Let God sort them out.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think about it a lot. When Kerry gave his big speech today, which I skipped, I knew that there would be no fire aimed at the terrorists. When was the last time someone on his side came out with a attack on terrorists? When was the last time they got mad at those who pull the trigger, who cut off heads, who slaughter innocent people? It's all Bushes fault to them. It's sick. They are now using the mothers of those killed by terrorists to attack Bush. That's sick. It's like they're working together. The terrorists provide the dead, knowing that they won't get blamed, Bush will. It's a incentive for them to do more. That's sick.
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't look to Kerry for help.

He regularly raped, cut off heads, and limbs, taped wires from field phones to human genitals and turned up the power (which is stupid, TA-312 uses two BA-30s -- D-Cell batteries) and did the Genghis Khan thing.

He's part of the PROBLEM. Not the solution.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
noMOass
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We murder babies here in this country daily. Women wear t-shirts proudly boasting of the children they have murdered. Why would these deceived Americans be scared of a beheading if they do not fear God?

Lets keep it real!
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: kerry etal are scared enough Reply with quote

Read the book, Brothers in Blood, (I think that is the name) its

by a Historian from La. university, it is based on the Prof.'s research

into the "phesants revolution in England back in 1300 or so" the

premis is that a group of the knights who retook the "holy land"

were, double crossed by other Knights from France and became

the "Masonic people" reading it is reading the History of these

moslim terrorist, this thing is not new and their tactics are not new

the only thing new is that they have the "usefull fools" the american

french, english liberal press as assistants, it is a mental problem

as they do not know how sick they are as they self review each others

problem and they never say, " YOU ARE ONE SICK BAS---D.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on. It is us or them and I know Bush's choice. I know we are all in danger and I want Bush/Cheney leading us through this difficult time. Again, defeat is not an option. Yes, they do just want us dead. Period. This has been a religious/ethnic war from their side from day one but the left just doesn't get it. They think like westerners and just don't want to, or can't, understand how these terrorists think/their goal. They can't face the threat. Denial.
And they have a voter's card.. and they forget to thank the vets that they do.

This is the primary issue and the other issues won't matter if we lose.

I am pleased to see the informative articles written and posted here so those in the dorms and others young enough to not have lived the 60's 70's era have access to information sources. I repeat myself that they need to learn through the vets experiences and those of us old enough to know first hand but young enough to still remember. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cipher wrote:
What is needed is not fear. What is needed is an epiphany. People need to realize that it is THEM or US. There is no middle ground, no room for negotiation. Once people realize that, then the solution becomes clear and obvious.

They need to die. ALL of them that seek to do us harm.

Right on, cipher! Some evidence is coming out that there is political pressure being brought to bear upon the field commanders, beginning with the initial trouble in Fallujah.

Our Marines were ready to GO and someone up the food chain said, "No."

It's time to unleash our forces and let them do what they are trained to do, instead of getting mired in the kind of micro-managing from Washington that lost us Vietnam.

If the President doesn't order the Pentagon or State or whoever it is out of the way, we're in for a lot more of this.

Let our people get in there and clean house.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't need to be scared, we need to be outraged Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Sadly, it looks like too many have forgotten 9-11 and have just gone back to sleep. The country retained it's outrage after Pearl Harbor, but I fear, as a country, too many have gotten so spoiled today, they just roll over and go back to sleep and want someone else to take care of it.
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you don't live where there is a hurricane like Ivan then you
don't know how bad it was.
If you didn't live in New York City and see the devastation of 9/11
then you cannot concieve the enormity of it.
When you fight a war with Political Correctness as your guide you might
just lose.
Where I come from if you got a rattlesnake living in your yard, you don't
just hope it will never bite, you kill it.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you all said in spades....

What's so bizzare is Kerry's contention that "we have to pull out the troops in 6 months...1 year...4 years..." Just check his latest pronouncements for his latest timeline.

OK, *then* what Master John? Are we just all supposed to retreat into our cocoon of self-absorbed, self-indulgence while the Islamic terrorists retreat quietly back into their little areas of influence??

What's the frequency, Johnny??? Talk about a lack of a plan, or a lack of foresight. Ye gods....
eliptak
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since 9/11/01, I have been trying to convince people that in this situation there are only three logical outcomes.

a. We kill a lot of Arabs

b. Arabs kill a lot of Americans

c. Both a and b

Which would any thinking person choose. We are still bogged down in a Viet Nam mindset of wanting to fight a war without pissing anyone off. We should have learned 30 years ago it can't be done. It's time to kick some ass, and take some names.

Where is Barry Goldwater when you need him.
1966-1967
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

being a fair minded person i never, ever thought i'd come to this conclusion;
to stop the fiends from those horrific acts of cutting off innocent heads strong measures must be taken.
each time it happens take on that is dear to them, whack THEIR heads off and return the body to them.
you can't win when you fight clean in a dirty fight.
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Each time this happens we should target a terrorist sympathizing town or city in Iraq, give the people 24 hrs notice to leave, and then anhiliate it with a B-52 strike. I know that sounds harsh but remember this, 60 years ago we never even gave a "notice".

Post WW-ll Germany had a rebellion too. It was called "werewolf". You want to know how we dealt with the werewolves"? We sent out "hard men", paratroopers and Intelligance operatives, to hunt down the werewolves. When they found them there was no judge, no jury, and no naked pyramids. They got a single bullet in the back of the head, on a lonely road, and in the morning the citizenry would see their body strung up on a treet with a sign "ex-werewolf" on it . Needless to say werewolf didnt last long.

But we'll never learn will we? The attitude of this country is, that since its someone elses kid over there, they had better play by the Marquis of Quensbury rules so we can sleep at night with a clear concience. Well the way I see it is the only "un-acceptable outcome" is for those kids of ours to get bogged down in a war of attrition, with no end in sight, and without the tools or plan to win and come home.

Kick the reporters out, shut the country down, and hunt down and murder everyone of these animals!!!!!................Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: