SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CBS Dallas Affilate did NOT cover the GWB/Iraqi PM news con

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zac's Mom
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: CBS Dallas Affilate did NOT cover the GWB/Iraqi PM news con Reply with quote

This is unbelievable!! - the CBS Dallas Affilate did NOT cover the GWB/Iraqi PM news conference!!!

Every other channel broke to cover it, but CBS just kept right on airing their regularly scheduled soap opera!!

Was this just the CBS Dallas Affilate that took a pass on covering it? Or did all CBS stations ignore it?
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBS arrogance, like Mr. & Mrs. Heinz, knows no limit. I too take that as a personal affront as did every freedom-loving, non-comatose American.
rekcutt
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: KTVT CBS Reply with quote

Does not surprise me Zac, I've sent two emails to KTVT (CBS-Dallas affiliate) - so far not even the decency of a response, but they are also owned by ViaComm.

So I've decided to just not watch any of their news or entertainment programs until SeeBS comes clean, missed the Dallas game last Sunday, I was amazed how good I felt afterwards.

I suggest that everyone total stop watching anything from CBS until they tell us the truth. That is the only way we can put pressure on them, boycotting their advertisers means little, but if their rating crash, that is how they determine the rates they charge their advertisers. Why would any company pay to run a commerical on a stations that has few or no viewers.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried to contact CBS Dallas affiliate. Their website is tied up for some reason. Oh well I don't see how I can boycott a network twice. I stopped watching CBS, NBC and ABC months ago. If all conservaties tune the major networks out we can make sure they get the message. I guess the only TV left for us is FOX news. I guess I will now have to cancel my Dallas Morning News subscription now because they use Asshociated Press news services which already has a release today bashing Allawi.

I think we need to work to bring down AP. That would be a good hit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: