SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here is a good swiftboat / vet mission to think about

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spartan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Here is a good swiftboat / vet mission to think about Reply with quote

Ok I finally have a clear answer on the poodles trips and timelines to paris to meet with the enemy

Now what is preventing anyone from meeting with those who were at the meeting representing the North Vietnamese and the Vietcong ???

I occurs to me that all of the resources required to do this can be found within these forums. If we got someone from the DC area to meet with the Vietnamese embassy for help and to get entry Visas for whoever would go (a reporter and a cameraman type)

Someone who knows said journalists, Someone who knows Vietnamese , Someone who has hooks with a researcher that can dig up names and addresses. ETC ETC

Hell I would love to know if Kerry offered help to the enemy and I would also like to know if the testimony that Kerry gave to congress was coached by the enemy or at least suggested.

If it even smells like he offered help its no longer a betrayal but its 100% treason as defined by law - at that point the whole games stops because of the 14th amendment clause which forbids a traitor from being president.

Tim (FGBOC)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
spartan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: here it is allen Reply with quote

here is the clause in the 14th

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States,shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability

Also your mistaken on the conviction thing - this article doesnt require a "conviction" only the act of engaging - and if he did well......

Tim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: