SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vietnam Vet Protest Against Kerry / Post-rally Comments
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wshhml
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Vietnam Vet Protest Against Kerry / Post-rally Comments Reply with quote

There is going to be a Vietnam vet protest against John Kerry on Sun., September 12 in Washington from 2-4pm. Check out the site at KerryLied.Com

note: URL changed to reflect sponsoring organization
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: The rally Reply with quote

Glad you made this a sticky, admin! My wife and I are going. We'll be arriving in DC from Seattle on 9/7 and returning early on 9/13. I hope to extend my personal thanks to the Swift Boat Vets. See you all there!

Semper Fi!
NoDonkey
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Vietnam Vet Protest Against Kerry Reply with quote

wshhml wrote:
There is going to be a Vietnam vet protest against John Kerry on Sun., September 12 in Washington from 2-4pm. Check out the site at http://www.vnsfvetakerry.com/ProtestAgainstKerry.htm

Where is the protest located, at the Vietnam Memorial?

Thanks.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: jumpin' off the cliff Reply with quote

re: NecAsperaTerra - Thanks War Dog; you saved me the trouble. Talk about jumping to conclusions! I guess we - 'Nam vets - would be the best judge of what the Vietnam Memorial stands for, and what's appropriate or not at the Wall. John Kerry doesn't belong anywhere near it; I loved what Sampley told him -"You don't belong here ... ", right to his face! Oh, to have the chance to do that ... then again, maybe that's not such a hot idea.

Semper Fi!

P.S tongue Wink
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be really interested in joining this protest. Where can I get more information? I think, we are vets, need to start standing up and be accountable! I am not ashamed as to who I am, or what I am. I am a USAF vet, proud to have served and I have my honorable discharge to proof it!!!
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theresa, click on the link below.

http://hail.he.net/~danger/kerrylied/staticpages/index.php?page=20040414073640805

Re: Terrorists - It's Way Past Time To Take The Gloves Off!

FRIGGIN WAR WOOF!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
wshhml
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Protest Against Kerry Reply with quote

The protest is supposed to take place on the West front of the Capitol, facing the mall.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited by Moderator - cltcsmith is history

1. What does "Semper Fi" mean, and to what does it refer?

2. What throne does John Kerry currently occupy, that the Swift Vets can dethrone him?

You seem to be saying that John Kerry has some sort of right to the highest office in our Government, and that a call for veterans to oppose his election is a violation of that right.

Rolling Eyes
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Semper Fi, Semper Fi you don't have the right to tell me squat nonhacker. The trone is the toilet that is firmly attached to his head!! Semper Fi brothers and sisters let rock and roll. Take this coward and traitor back to the gutter where he belongs. Kerry is going down. Semper Fi.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will there be anything for those of us who won't be able to make it to sign or somehow show our support?
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Kerry Protest Reply with quote

This would make the third trip for me this year. I agree that we should have alternate activities, something like a veteran's rally FOR President Bush in major cities across the nation. For instance, at Grant Park, or close by, in Chicago. Same time, same day. Thoughts? I'll bring my 214 just in case. Very Happy
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could get it going in California as well. Semper Fi.
garthw99
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Why Media blackout on Kerry's Vietnam Record?? Reply with quote

I don't understand... Kerry still hasn't authorized release of his Military
Records (nor his education records .... BTW). His 'purple hearts' have not been questioned, even on Talk Radio and Fox. Surely now is the time , especially as he has a 'shister' lawyer as a running mate, to get the facts about JK out publicly ... make sure they are exposed big time.....
garb1015
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People have been trying to get those records and more released. He dodges the bullet by bringing up Bush's ANG or some other nonsensical bullcrap.
It's hard to nail someone down when they flipflop like a fish out of water.
shelley99
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garthw,
His record has been challenged, especially on talk radio. Mr Oneill was just on yesterday, here in Houston. I think even George Stephanopolous challenged a bit on one of his interviews, months ago. But Kerry has a way pulling the Lawyer speak and derailing the issue.
I think if he can't show his proof he automatically loses his option to run.
One guy writing a book on his records, mysteriously had a break in and the records were stolen Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: