SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Talking Point for New Ad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Talking Point for New Ad Reply with quote

The significance or proof that Kerry was in "cahoots" with the Viet Cong is that he was parrotting and promoting their demands or talking points in his Senate testimony and thereafter. Immediate, unilateral withdrawl and then...the VC would release our POW's.
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would help promote this point if someone could briefly layout VC point one vs Kerry testimony, VC point 2 vs Kerry testimony, etc. Lay it out then get it to Fox, the radio talk show hosts, and the bloggers. I don't write well enough or I'd do it myself.
________
Native american spirituality dicussion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: