SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's New Questionable Ad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Kerry's New Questionable Ad Reply with quote

To my dismay the Kerry camp aired an ad reminding us of the deaths in Iraq, but particulary disturbing was the mention of the two beheadings of the American contractors.

These poor families haven't even buried their dead nor have fully grieved their loss, but the Kerry camp in its desperate and callous reactions to the new Bush ad just further anguished the families of the deceased.

How low will the Dems go? I found that ad tastless, selfish, and irresponsible.

I for one will e-mail the Kerry camp with my disdain. I ask you all to please do the same for the sake of these poor families.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another example of their hypocrisy. They scream to high heaven if Bush or the Republicans even vaguely mention 9-11 in any of their ads, but inserting or even mentioning the brutality of the Islamofascists to hurt Bush or hurt the war effort -- and by default, the troops and the families affected directly by the war -- is just fine in their convoluted thinking.

To quote Threeeaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzza, "Shove it, *******, idiots."
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to remember: Kerry has personal experience in "... cutting off heads...." in a style reminiscent of Ghenghis Khan.

It's all in a day's work for Kerry.

You know, a case could be made that the REASON the terrorists are cutting off heads is that KERRY suggested it to them in 1971 as an effective way to run a war....
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a disgusting attack ad and should be loudly criticized by the press!

Afterall, a positive Bush ad showing a still picture from 9-11 on screen for mere seconds as a background, certainly a valid defining moment in the Bush presidency and a major turning point in American history, draws many days of outrage in the main stream press!

How about a bit of fair play for a change? This disturbing Kerry ad should be stopped!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way do I want the Kerry Kampf to stop doing anything that they've done so far.

If it's not been despicable, untrue, misleading or waffling, it's been just plain stupid.

They've made every possible wrong turn - to the point that I cannot believe any more that everyone on his team actually wants him to win the election.

Kerry hurts himself every time he speaks. Keep talking, poser! Wink
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerry is going to push antiwar and hard, he is going to slam the war in every way he can and try to make people fear every aspect of it from a draft (which is total bs) to the horrors of the beheadings. Its his only chance to win and we all know he doesn't give a crap about what is in the countries best interest. This is obvious from all the different positions he has taken on the subject based upon his poll numbers.

Bush better be able to ask him questions in the debate because I really dont trust the moderators to expose kerry for the POS that he is.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eXcel wrote:

Bush better be able to ask him questions in the debate because I really dont trust the moderators to expose kerry for the POS that he is.

You are so right. I hope Bush slams him. I to do not trust the moderators and I bet we can be sure they will be a bunch of flip flop moderators. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
BenDeR
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBS may have come to our rescue. Due to memogate the MSM is paying attention to the bloggers. If we can email the blogs and get them to make it a story, the MSM may pick it up. Of course emails to all the media outlets about the Horrible abuse to the families in the ad is in line as well.
Let the email campaign begin Twisted Evil

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"
Capt. Lloyd Williams, USMC
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MODERATOR: Senator Kerry, please describe your position on....

KERRY: Which way is the wind blowing? Rolling Eyes

Did you know I was in Vietnam?

Shocked

Last edited by TEWSPilot on Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That picture and question just gave me the second best good laugh I had today! Laughing The first one was when I saw Bush's new ad. I do not think Kerry knows which way the wind is blowing. I guess that is why I call him "Flipper".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: