SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush visits departing troops - 9/23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Bush visits departing troops - 9/23 Reply with quote

Great picture series on President Bush meeting with troops on aircraft just before shipping out.

Yahoo News
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They sure don't seem to be giving him the same kind of look as when those soldiers at Wendy's were cornered by Kerry.
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The soldiers right in front of him who hes talking to isn't what makes me proud. Its everyone turning around standing up and looking at him with huge grins on their faces that shows me how much they like this guy named GWB.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our President is a great guy! He makes me proud to be an American and I stand with him and all our troops! God bless America, its people, and its troops! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: