SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Counteract Michael Moore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Counteract Michael Moore Reply with quote

This site has a great idea to counteract Moore's F 9/11 that his stooges have been sending to our warriors in Iraq.

http://junkyardblog.transfinitum.net/archives/week_2004_09_19.html#003527

In my opinion, the RNC should have sued Moore and forced him to put a disclaimer for five minutes at the beginning of his garbage film stating that this movie is full of lies, distortions and half truths and you cannot believe anything in it. Enjoy the film. Rolling Eyes

I had no idea this worthless piece of crap was having his stooges send his garbage to our troops. That coupled with the lies that the MSM have propagated are the Tokyo Rose and Axis Sally of America Mad

I am glad that counter films are now coming out and I think it's a good idea to send them to our brave military personnel.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That man is in the same class as Kerry..........a looser. It is disgusting to send that to our troops. Poor guys doing their best to stand for their country and Iraq. What a way to say thank you to them. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: